chapter 6

It was the next day and Castiel never went back to get Dean out of the shower. He sat there with his handcuffed hand attached to a bar of the shower. He sighed, "Where is he?"

He set his head against his arm, and stared at the facet. He watched as water dripped from it, which reminded him of his mother's tears. Once his father was killed, his mother never stopped crying. She completely ignored him until her depression drove her to suicide. He decided then that killing Fritz would be in the best interest of everyone. He had no one else because Fritz killed them or drove them to death.

He looked at the bathroom door, expecting Castiel to come in. He didn't. He let out a deep sigh, "Cas! Where are you!?"

Castiel heard Dean's yelling as he sat there on his bed. He put his head in his hands and stared at his sad excuse for carpet, "What do I do?"

"Cas!"

Castiel turned around and hit the wall, "Shut up!"

Dean jumped when he heard his captor hit the wall, "Crap...he must be mad at me." He looked around the shower for anything he could use to get out of there. He spotted a hair pin, of all things, on the other side of the shower. He grinned, "Again...it's my lucky day."

Castiel was pacing around his bedroom trying to decide what to do. Work with Dean? Or remain loyal to Fritz? He punched the wall, causing the drywall to crumble. He sat down on the floor and thought hard.

--------------------------------------------------

-flashbacks-

"No one denies me of what I want, Cas." Fritz circled him slowly.

Castiel had his hands tied to a chain that was suspended from the ceiling; he was also naked and blinded. He listened to Fritz's voice to know where he was, "I told you...I'm not taking it."

"Why is that? Afraid you'll become addicted to it?" Fritz stopped behind him.

"I won't become a crack addict for you..." He growled.

The sound of leather snapping was heard in the dark room, as Fritz whipped Castiel. Leaving gashes on the man's back, he shook his head, "So you don't want to be an addict...why? Afraid your mom will be angry at you?" He walked closer to him and gripped his hips as he whispered into his ear, "Why, Cas?"

"Don't call me...that..." Castiel breathed heavily in pain.

"Why? Does your mom call you that?" Fritz laughed mockingly, as he cracked the whip again.

--------------------------------------------------

Castiel shivered as he remembered, it was hard not to. He hadn't done anything with Fritz since he got the mission to kidnap Dean and keep him hostage. He picked at his carpet trying to forget, his breathing became ragged. His eyes started tear up, his hands shook. He was panicking. He didn't know what to do or who to even trust. He felt as if he could trust Dean, but he was cop and a good one at that. Dean could back stab him and throw him into jail. His back started to hurt; Fritz loved whipping him in the back. He had done it often also. His vision blurred from the tears in his eyes. What was wrong? He was freaking out.

He heard whistling coming from behind him, he tensed up. Dean stood there staring at Castiel, "Hey Cas."

----------------------------------------------------
"You're mine Cas." Fritz hissed in his ear, as he thrust into him again.
----------------------------------------------------