chapter 4

Castiel woke up in a terrible mood, it was only day two with the childish idiotic cop. He looked next to himself on the bed, where Dean laid sleeping peacefully. He watched him for a moment deciding if he should wake him up or not. The idiot looked cute sleeping there...but once awake Castiel was sure the cop would bug the crap out of him. Then he remembered that the cop had kissed him. He shivered at the memory and started to kick him, "Wake up!"

Dean groaned, "No..."

Castiel got off the bed and dragged him off of it, he hit the floor with a thump. Dean opened his eyes and growled, "Asshole! That hurt!"

"You didn't wake up..." Castiel forced the other man to his feet and pulled him along to the kitchen.

"What are we having to eat? I'm starving!" Dean whined.

"I'm having toast...you are having nothing!" Castiel growled as he grabbed a piece of bread and put it in the toaster.

Dean hugged him from behind, "Feed me!"

Castiel blushed, "Let go of me..."

"Feed me!" He whined pathetically.

"Let go!" Castiel tried removing the cop's hands from him.

Dean slowly moved his hands down the other man's body to the rim of his pants. He wiggled a few fingers under it, "Feed me!"

Castiel grabbed the cop's hands, "W-What're you doing?"

Dean groaned as he forced his free hand down the man's pants, "You're carrying a concealed weapon my friend..." He whispered it in the other man's ear softly.

"Don't!" Castiel yelled as he removed Dean's hand from down his pants. He pinned him the ground, "You perv..."

"So you like being on top?" Dean teased as he licked his lips, "Fine with me."

Castiel slapped him across the face, to both of their surprise. Dean narrowed his eyes into a glare, "What the hell was that for?"

"Don't ever...touch me...like that again..."

Dean grinned, "And if I do?"

"I'll kill you." He said in a serious tone.

"Oh really? And Mr. Fritz wouldn't be mad about that?" He used his free hand to go up Castiel's shirt.

"S-Stop."

"It turns me on when someone pins me on the ground." Dean growled naughtily, "How about we do it?"

Castiel got off of him and forced him to his feet, "I won't fuck you if that's what you want."

"Fuck? I was only thinking about a kiss but hey if you wanna let's do it." He grinned as he leaned towards him.

Castiel pushed him away, "Don't!"

"Or what? We're handcuffed together, remember?" He lifted up their handcuffed hands.

Castiel pulled him into the bedroom and handcuffed him to the bed, "Break the bed and I'll break you." He walked out of the room.

Dean sat there handcuffed to the bed, "So we're doing it, huh? I'll get undressed!"

Castiel sat on his couch and chewed on his toast, "I can't kill him...or else Mr. Fritz will kill me." He swallowed his toast and heard Dean moaning from his room. He sat there listening to the noise he was making, he heard some banging noises. He could only guess Dean was jerking off and was banging the bed against the wall.

He pulled on his hair, "I hate him...so annoying..."

He sighed and walked into his room where he saw Dean undressed. He had ripped his shirt off and the rest of his clothes were on the floor. He was indeed tugging his erection which was created by who knows what. He was sweating, breathing hard, while humping into his hand. Castiel's stomach tightened, "W-What are you doing...on my bed?!" He yelled.