chapter 8

"Anything new from the police squad?" Fritz lit up a cigarette and placed it between his lips.

"No, sir." A younger man said, "They've yet to respond to our demands."

Fritz scoffed, "It won't be long..." He inhaled some of his cigarette, "They'll figure out that they can't work well without Detective Winchester."

"Is there another reason why you chose to keep Mr. Winchester hostage besides the point he's after you?" The younger man asked.

Fritz stared at him and exhaled some smoke, "What did I tell you about asking too many questions, Rob?"

Rob bowed, "Sorry, boss."

Fritz shooed him off, "Go send Gabriel division off to meet up with the police personally."

Rob nodded, "Yes, sir!" He walked out of the room.

Fritz leaned back in his chair and took another drag from his cigarette, "You better not be cheating on me Cas." He said it to a picture that was on his desk, of Castiel. He grinned, "Or else...you and your mother will die."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"You have any fives?" Dean looked up from his seat on the couch.

"I told you I do not! Why are you even asking?" Castiel crossed his arms.

"You're suppose to say go fish." He grinned.

"How? You're playing with invisible cards you ass."

Dean threw his hands up in the air, "Then give me real ones!"

"I don't have any!"

"What man does not have a deck of cards?"

"Fritz won't allow it."

"Fritz's a bitch isn't he?" Dean leaned back against the couch, which he was handcuffed to, "What else doesn't he allowed?"

"Anything that doesn't involve me being naked and blindfolded."

"So you like bondage?"

"Who said I did!?" Castiel sighed, "Besides I had a girlfriend..."

"You did? When?"

"I had her before I was sold to Fritz." He sighed, "The bastard had sex with her and shot her in the head. All while I was tied up in a closet watching...afterwards he raped me on top of her body."

"He seriously has mental issues..."

"I think it's you that has mental issues." Castiel protested, "Playing 'Go Fish' with invisible cards?"

Dean snickered, "I'm bored...I wanna go outside!"

"We can't...so c—" Castiel was interrupted by a knock on the door.

He tensed up as he walked over to the door. Dean sat on the couch, his eyes narrowed into a glare. Was it Fritz? Castiel opened the door revealing a short man in a suit, alone. Castiel stared at him, "Gabriel..."