chapter 7

Castiel woke up to find it was light out, he didn't remember much about the night before. He remembered yelling and hitting Dean...before the kiss. He sat there looking around his bedroom, no sight of the cop. He got out of bed, which Dean had put him on after Castiel had fainted. He went out to the main room to find Dean at the stove, cooking. Castiel noticed the cop still had his handcuff on, he sighed, "Why aren't you gone?"

Dean turned around with a grin, "I like you that's why." He turned back and put some eggs on a plate.

Castiel could only sigh as he sat down on his couch, he rubbed his palms on it, "About last night..."

"Has that happened before?" Dean looked at him.

"What?"

"The panic attacks?"

"I don't have those..."

"Then what do you call the shaking, crying, hardly breathing and the random outbursts?"

"Stress."

"Right..." Dean set two plates of food on the coffee table, "Here you go, Cas."

"Don't call me that..." He poked at his food.

"Your mom calls you that?" The cop stared at him, "Or Fritz?"

"Both." Castiel glared at him.

"What kind of transplant does she need?"

Castiel blinked at him and his constant subject change, "Heart."

"How many times could you visit her? I'm guessing Fritz has a good hold on you."

"Once a week..." Castiel looked down at his plate of food, "Since I have to watch you...I can't see her this week."

"Look...I won't r–"

"Forget it." Castiel started to eat his food.

Dean shrugged and ate his breakfast. They remained quiet while they ate. Castiel kept staring at Dean's handcuff. Why did he still wear it? He looked up seeing Dean staring at him, "Why are you still here?"

"I told you..." He grinned, "I like you."

Castiel rolled his eyes and took Dean's plate and threw it in the sink, "Most hostages would bail if they somehow got free."

"I'm not your average hostage." Dean stood up.

"You can say that again..." Castiel walked into the bathroom.

Dean followed him, "Whatcha doing?"

Castiel tried pushing him out the door, "Taking a shower. Go away!"

"Aww...let me shower too!" Dean whined.

"N-No!" Castiel failed to push him in because the cop hugged him tight.

Castiel sighed, "Fine! Just don't touch me!"

Dean cheered and got undressed, "I'll get the shower ready!"

Castiel watched Dean bend over to turn on the water, he bit down on his lip. The perky ass of a man had seemed to turn him on. Dean got into the shower and stared at him, "You coming?"

"Turn around..."

"Why? We're both guys." Dean snickered and turned around anyways.

Castiel got undressed and went into the shower behind Dean. The cop looked at him, "Why are you always behind me?"

"Because...now clean up." Castiel grabbed the soap and washed his chest.

Dean turned around and stared at Castiel's chest, "How many times a week do you workout?"