↪s t a r t

after class, jeno secretly follows jaemin up to his own housr, which makes him surprised after finding out he lives in a very far and quiet place.

he didn't know why he risked himself following his ultimate crush ever since he enters high school but can't manage to talk to him personally.

it was big, and dark, his house.

it was almost his lifetime the house wasn't cleaned and tall grasses and vines covers most of it outside, with a small path crossing up to the house' main door.

he shut his breathe after jaemin notices some movements from the grasses, where the other was hiding.

jaemin raises his brows thunking it was something a wild animal again, so he continue opening his door and enter his house.

jeno waited for minutes until jaemin go outside his house once again, on a black hoody and tight jeans on top of a normal converse shoes, maybe going somewhere else.

unfortunately, jaemin leave the door unlocked, much of jeno's chance to get inside his house.

it was dark inside, and dusty.

he walk through the halls of jaemin's house, trying not to make any sound from every step he could take, he feels weird.

suddenly, he arrive to the most end part of the house which was a big room.

he pushes the door, seeing a normal room, still rusty and old, with a small television, sofa, bed and a fridge inside it, it must be his room?

jeno slowly goes inside, with his eyes roaming around the room.

few things until he arrive near the fridge, noticing a blood spilling inside it, giving him chills from all over his body.

he take a step from the back until he bump into someone making him gasp in nervousness.

and it was jaemin.

with his blank expression turning into rage, his eyes are sharp as if it was going to pop out from it's sockets to kill the scared lad in front of him.

his brows are furrowing.

"i-i can explain" jeno nervously utters as jaemin wlks closer, making him to walk back, until he was leaning on the fridge.

thr blood from it started to stain his clothes.

"you are lee jeno right?" jaemin said as he puts his hand on top of jeno shoulders, locking the younger away, with his other hand holding jeno's chin.

jeno slowly nods.

jaemin smirked as he out his other hand back inside his pocket making jeno to exhale out his nerves but still surprised.

he's scary.

until jaemin pulls out a small knife from his pocket and pushes jeno away from the fridge, wounding jeno's cheeks as he falls to the ground.

he slowly rises up as he covers his cheeks which started to bleed, kneeling down back to the ground as jaemin walks closer to him, grinning with an unfortunate glares on his eyes, suspicious and sinful.

jeno becomes teary, he broke out sweating as jaemin walks closer then squats down in front of him.

he hold jeno's chin, slightly turns it making him to face jeno's cheek where he slashes the knife at.

"sorry, i scratches your beautiful face babe" he said in a deep and playful tone then began knocking jeno out again.

jeno fall back to the ground with visions slightly turning dark and his mindset getting unclear.

and he becomes unconscious.

---

Author

I get the concept for this new fic in "Killing Stalking", if you have read it and it was fvcking nice!

Anyway, please enjoy the start luvss ~♡