↪ e l e v e n

jeno turn his head as he heared the door knocks as well.

they immediately broke apart together as jaemin gets his clothes on the floor.

"don't make a fuss or I'll kill you" he said before he gets up after wearing his clothes.

"and also,  don't wipe the cum on your hands and face" he addwd before he left the room with some smirk on his face.

he hurriedly walks downstairs with heartbeat pounding fast thinking whether who could be knocking outside his door after all these years of being alone.

he slowly opens it then was slightly surprised when a policeman was standing in front of him.

"are you Na Jaemin?" the policeman asked.

jaemin nods in response.

"i have some few discussions with you"

jaemin smiled back as he let the policeman gets inside his house.

the policeman was alone and he seems curious about jaemin's house yet he followed him up to the sala.

"so we currently investigating nowadays about certain people getting lost for almost months and we suspected the these area was in danger" the policeman said.

"so you,  mean?"

"we are here to protect you Mr. Na,  since you are a normal teenager living alone, you are one of the people we are aiming to protect" the policeman answered.

Jaemin gives him a quick smile after he turn his head as he roll his eyes. 

"anyway,  can i prepare you a drink and snack sir"

the policeman said yet he insist.

jaemin stand up as he head to the kitchen to prepare, yet he was still aiming the policeman whether it could be something to set up him.

after jaemin left,  the policeman took the opportunity to scan the whole sala before he decided to go uostairs after taking a minute of stroll inside jaemin's house.

he did take pictures around the gloomy dark house,  suspecting yet he continues.

he arrive to an unsual room where a different light was striking from the door so he walk towards it as he slowly opens the door.

"wait,  aren't you?" the policeman surprisingly said after seeing jeno on top of the bed on boxers covered with cum allover his face as it drips on his mouth and hands.

jeno was mixed surprised and nervous.

"we've been looking everywhere for you" the police worriedly said as he hold jeno's arms.

"please leave me here, if you don't want to get hurt please leave" jeno whisper bwck with voice cracking from nervousness.

"just as what i am thinking"

the two turn their heads on the door seeing jaemin holding a baseball bat on his hand with his usual glare especially to the policeman.

the policeman immediately grabs his gun then he points it to jaemin yet jeno immediately responds as he try to stop the police.

"i demand you to drop your weapon and your hand up!" the police said.

jaemin teasingly smiled as he drops the baseball bat om the floor then he raises both of his hands.

the policeman get up feom the bed as he walk towarda jaemin,  surprisingly getting a punch to the teenager making him to drop his gun.

jaemin then immediately gets the baseball bat as he smack the policeman's stomach maming thw other to groan from pain as he drops from the floor.

"i won't let you capture me, jeno's mine and he's not going anywhere" he said as he lifts the bat to take another hit yet the policeman manage to ward off kicking jaemin's legs making him to fall on the ground.

he then take jaemin's arms recieving kicks at each other before he manage to capture jaemin and is about to lock him.

"stop!"

the two turn their heads towards jeno,  who just then holding a gun on his hands,  shaking as he brokes out sweat,  pointing the gun towards the two.

the mood rises with curiosity and chances as Jaemin's heart started to pound from nervousness, breathing heavily before the police coule locked him.

"je-jeno"

---

Author

A quick update! Im tired because we just did a long travel for our project,  taking almost a half hour of riding and almost two hours of walking and my dead ass legs are not working well right now!

but, gotta have my hands complete lmao so imma do an update~

anyway,  don't forget to vote and comment ♡