↪ n i n e

the two started walking together with hands interwined together as they talk about themselves, or more like what to do after they arrive home.

"it's funny how you spill mayonnaise all over your face" jeno teasingly replies with chuckles between his breathe.

jaemin pouts his lips as if disappointed as he wiggle his shoulders like a little kid.

he then snapped as he hold jeno's hand tighter pulling him closer,  letting jeno to scoot under his arms.

"or maybe a different mayonnaise to make you look tastier" jaemin whispers with his voice suddenly becomes seductive.

jeno bkushed as he slightly kick jaemin by his elbow then both ended up laughing afterwards.

"but honestly,  the mood is nice and it's cold and peaceful" jaemin added as he let jeno to face him.

They stop for a moment.

Jaemim wrap his other arm around jeno's waist as he caresses the other's cheeks down to his neck, staring at it.

"you know? How about another play after dinner?" he said afterwards as he gives jeno a wink.

jeno roll his eyes as he shook his head before turning his head back to face him again.

"but,  i wanna try something different" jeno teasingly replied.

jaemin lifts his other brow as jeno lean forward to whisper.

"i wanted to be the--" jeno cutted.

he stare clearly to what his gaze was shot,  making him gasps and frozen the whole time, almost ignoring everything around him.

He never realizes jaemin was still wrapping his arms around him, getting confused why jeno suddenly stops.

he slightly adjust his position seeing jeno staring to something so he turn his head around.

"ja-jaemin,  they're finding me" jeno utters with his voice cracking as his nerves started to rises again.

jaemin gulps out.

he then started to drag jeno away from the place, hesitatngly but jeno keep on glancing back to the poster of him getting missing and a contact number and prize attached with it.

"jaemin" he said.

jaemin tightens his grip making jeno to slightly groan fron the pain.  "jaemin calm down!".

jaemin stops.

he turn around to face jeno behind him,  with heavy breathings and mind getting tangled once again, which makes him feel slowly melting away from his body.

and something snapped.

"jaemin, a-are you okay?" jeno asked after seeing how would jaemin stare at him.