↪ s e v e n

jeno woke up peacefully this time.

the whole room was dark yet it shines when the sunrays started to hits the whole area.

he notices some weight beside him, turning around after seeing jaemin sleeping beside him.

he smiled before taking a glance to the wall clocknand it was seven in the morning.

jeno slightly hear jaemin having morning groans before the other decided to open his eyes as well,  rubbing it before he gives jeno a smile.

"goodmorning" jeno utters as he move jaemin's falling hair,  letting his forehead to be exposed.

jaemin slightly chuckled as he pull jeno closer to him, letting their skins to collide as he nuzzle himself on jeno's neck.

he saw few scratches which are starting to heal and some hickeys slowly fading out from jeno's neck.

he smiled.

"do you wanna go somewhere?" jaemin asked.

jeno slightly widens his eyes,  gulps out after hearing it from him unexpectedly.

"a-aren't you going to be mad?" jeno asked back.

jaemin then started letting out some louder chuckled as he rises up then places himself on top of Jeno's abdomen.

he was blocking the sunrays from hitting the older, making jeno to get an unclear vision of him before he notices jaemin was leaning forward then started kissing him on his neck.

he let out some low moans as he grab jaemin's neck, slowly following jaemin's rythm as jaemin kisses him up to his lips.

jaemin broke first with smile on their faces,  letting a quick yawn as he lean forward,  resting his chin into jeno's shoulder.

jeno wrap his arms around the other,  hugging him tighter as he started playing jaemin's hair.

"uhmm,  jae?" jeno hummed as he lifts his head to face the other.

jaemin rises his brows.

"i-i kinda miss going out" jeno stuttered as he slightly turn his head to avoid contacts from him.

it started processing inside jaemin's head as if his time suddenly stops.

jeno was eager to wsit for his response yet he feels like jaemin is ignoring him, with the other's eyes staring directly to a specific point away from him.

as if he wasn't blinking and breathing.

and something snapped.

"so you're telling me to let you go?" jaemin asked.

the tone of his voice suddenly change from deeper and louder giving jeno some chills on his nerves as he gulp out his nervousness.

"i-uhmm that's not what i meant" jeno replied as he lay down his head while he interwined his hands.

he slightly scoot away from jaemim who just then started to get angry by his expression.

jaemin moves closer as he wrap his hands around jeno.

jeno's eyes widened yet he slowlt hugs back the other.

seconds, jaemin pushes him away making him to fall down back to the bed.

he grab jeno's collar as he pull him back from him,  leaning their foreheads together.

jeno grab jaemin's hands in defense as he was choked from jaemin's grip.

the other glares at him,  grinning before he let out a breathe.

"i told you, everything or everyone who enters this house,  becomes mine" jaemim utters as he grip jeno's collars tighter making jeno to nod immediately.

he let go of him,  quickly giving a peck on jeno's lips,  while the other slightly becomes nervous as hell as his heartbeat pounds faster.

jaemin chuckled as he lift up then started moving out the room.

right before he could leave,  he take a glance at jeno,  hugging his knees as he ditch his face into them.

as if his mind suddenly feels lighter, he take a deep sigh as he shook his head, stealing another glance before he moves out.

"im sorry, it's gonna be sooner jeno, i promise"

---

Author

Update for you luvss,  hope you'll like it ~♡