↪ o n e

jeno slowly opens his eyes as he feel pain all through his body, trying hard to rise up from where he is sleeping.

he saw himself half naked with only on his school slocks and with some bandages covering his beated body, a band aid attached to his wound on his cheeks.

he shivers from the coldness of the room as he quickly grab tje blanket,  after finding out he was on someone's bed.

until jaemin enters the room, on sleeveless tops and boxers shorts, emotionless as always.

jeno remember he was beaten by jaemin,  and maybe until he was unconscious.

he saw his abs and pecs full of hickeys and small scars, thinking he might raped by the other.

jaemin slowly crawls on top of the bed as he crawls closer to jeno, topping his knees as he lean forward.

"do you get enough sleep babe?" jaemin asked with a slight grin and glare on his face.

jeno blushes then slowly nods as he wrap his arms around his body.

jaemin stare at his body, smiling as he stares at every scratches and hickeys he made at jeno's body, then smirks afterwards.

"don't hide your beautiful body, i bet i didn't give enough kisses on it,  did i?" he teases as he forcely pushes jeno's arms away from his body.

jeno immediately defenses back as he pushes jaemin away,  making the other to quickly change expression from being surprised.

"p-please,  just let me go already" jeno begged as he lower his head then grabs the blanket higher uo to his neck.

jaemin smirked as he lift jeno's chin.

"i know something about you babe" he whispers to the other as he travel his finhers to jeno's neck, slightly making some few scratches on it again.

jeno lowly groans from the pain how jaemin's nail would burry on his skin, creating few wound with small amount of bloods popping out of it.

"i know you have your eyes and mind on me these days" jaemin added before he lean forward, giving jeno some small kisses on the scratches he just made making jeno to get even wilder from the pain.

"p-please stop it".

jaemin was distracted.

he even sipped the wound even more letting it to get opened wider as he sip jeno's blood out, living bite marks on it.

"i hate it when you disagree,  beg some more" he orders him.

jeno remained silent, with hands locking on jaemin's shoulders, trying to push him away.

it was his ultimate crush who's raping him, badly.

yet he knows he shouldn't just let it go and he knows he might kill him if he rejects.

"jae-jaemin"

"call me master"

"ma-master" jeno slowly replied.

"beg louder!" jaemin's voice rises as he grab jeno's hands then spread it apart,  letting him to expose his naked top.

he then quickly lean forward as he started kissing jeno's chest again making the other to get surprised as he closes both of his eyes.

jaemins smiled as he rises up making jeno to face him again.

"babe wants more,  don't you?" he teases him again as he lifts his other hand then started palming jeno's crotch making jeno to slightly twitch his knees.

he gulps as he turn his head away.

"tell me that you want it" jaemin comands at him again as he forcely pushes jeno's head to face him again.

jeno becomes teary as he slowly nods his head.

jaemin then smiled then slowly places his lips to jeno's, letting him to lead the kiss as he oushes his tongue inside jeno's mouth.

jeno know nothing but the wants he always wanted.

a dream come true? Great, you're fucked by your ultimate crush.

jeno slightly fights back his lips and tongue, pushes jaemin's hands away from his arms as he slowly wraps it back to jaemin's neck, deepening the kiss.

jaemin breaks first with a smirk on his lips as he moves down then started to open jeno's zippers on his slocks, slowly pulling it down revealing jeno's covered bulge.

"you kinky stalker" jaemin sarcastically utters as he started to palm jeno again before deciding to rise up then lean foreard to the other.

he quickly wrap his hand to jeno's neck, choking him making jeno to fight back as he hold jaemin's both hands, trying to pull it away.

"you didn't see something on the fridge don't you?" jaemin whispers as his voice deepens, starting to become gloomy as he glare at jeno who then started to get nervous again.

jeno shakes his head continously as he try to breathe.

jaemin then pull out his hand as he move away from the bed,  walking head straight to the fridge he was talking about.

it was the bloody fridge.

he then opens it and by jeno's surprised, several human body parts roll out from the fridge, almost bloody and pale, making jeno to get startled by what he saw.

he shivers even more and can't manage to prevent a tear to drop from his eyes anymore.

jaemin chuckles as he walks back to the bed then sit beside jeno.

"don't cry, i won't kill you yet... "

"...unless you leave your master without my permission".

jaemin sarcastically utters as he grab his pocket knife again then started to stab jeno's legs, thorning it leaving the other nothing but to scream in pain.

jaemin laughs evily as he stabs jeno for the last tike,  seeing the other's legs completely covered by hjs own blood, thorned and trembling.

he lean forward, as he saw jeno humming from pain with his eyes getting red from the tears.

he wipes the tears out after giving jeno another kiss then leave the latter to the bloody bed, with pain and nervousness all over his body. 

"you'll stay with me forever jeno, with that you won't be able to leave me alone again".

---

Author

Here's the first chapter for you loves, hope you'll enjoy it ♡