Chapter Two.

I was sitting on the ground with my back to the wall, taking a sip of whatever kind of alcohol I was given. After awhile Dylan and Gabbi came back. She wiped the corner of her lip and smirked at me. I rolled my eyes and turned my attention back towards the drink. Dylan sat down next to me and took the bottle out of my hand, pouring it on the ground, but not letting the others know. He winked at me and put his face near my ear. "You're too good for this shit. Just make it look like youre drinking it."

I swollowed the lump that began in my throat, "T-T-Thanks," I managed to get out.

He handed me the empty bottle, and smirked, "Chug the rest of it, you pansy." He said harshly.

"Shut up, dick." I said bringing the bottle to my lips and pretending to swollow the rest.

"What did you just call me?" He asks, smacking the bottle away from my mouth,

"Dick," I said with confidence.

He stood up and grabbed my arm, standing me up too. Not letting go he dragged my away from everyone. When we got out of earshot he laughed. "Ballsy move."

I squirmed to get away from his grasp. He let go and walked over to a black car, sitting on the hood. I hesitated but walked over and sat on the hood with him.

"I know you're not the guy everyone thinks you are," I said breaking the long silence.

"What?" He asked turning to look at me.

"I know you're not the murder, or whatever everyone says. You aren't a player, you don't like all this sex, and hook ups that don't lead to relationships. You're not like this at all." I said without breaking eye contact.

"What am I then?" He asks.

"A good guy."

He got off the car and ran his hand through his hair, "What if you're wrong?" He asks looking down, his voice almost a whisper.

I walked over to him, "I'm not." I said.

He looked at me for a moment and walked over to the car, "get in." He said opening to door and getting inside.

Part of me said get away. don't do it. What if you're wrong? What if he IS murder or a rapist? You just met him! Leave! But an even bigger part said do it, You know the rumors are wrong. Go with him, trust him. I ignored the part saying no and went to the passenger side door, getting in and putting on the seat belt.

"You're so stupid, Believe."

I shrugged, "Or insainely smart."

He chuckled, "Why do you think I am this great guy?"

It was my turn to chuckle, "I honestly have no idea, I can feel it."

"You can feel that I'm a good guy? You're nuts."

"Where are we going?"

"It's a surprise," He said taking a quick left turn.

I turned on the radio and listened as Some Nights by Fun came on. I watched as Dylan got a look on his face.

"What's wrong?"

"N-N-Nothing."

"What?"

"Promise you won't laugh?"

"Sure."

He started to sing along, I turned the radio down to get a better listen at his voice. It was amazing, He truly had a talent that he wasn't using to his advantage in any way. The song ended, but Glad you came by the Wanted came on and he sang along, this time adding a ridiculous British accent that was obviously fake. I laughed and smacked his arm. We finally pulled into a parking lot, and he got out and opened my door.

It didn't take me long to realize we were at a beach. As we were walking he took my hand in his. "Can I ask you something?" I asked turning to face him.

"Go for it,"

"Why did you do that with Gabbi?"

He paused and then laughed, "We didnt do anything. She took me away and said she wanted me to make it look like her and I hooked up. She messed with her top, took a brush out of her bag and messed with her hair. She messed with my hair too, then she told me to unzip my zipper."

I looked down, feeling embarrased, "Oh."

He lifted my chin so I was looking him in the eyes, "Don't worry, Bee," He got close to my ear, "You were right."

I smiled and my stomach did flips. Dylan was perfect. I thought to myself, I shook the thought away. I can not be falling for someone I met a few hours ago . Dylan and I walked down the beach, we came to a bench and sat down, listening as the water crashed onto the surface. I smiled and put my head on his shoulder. He put his arm around me and played with my long, brown curly hair.

This is where I wanted to be, Who I wanted to be with. This is where I belonged. I wanted to know the boy behind the mask. He was behind the mask of a bad buy, when he wasnt one. I picked up my phone to check the time, not noticing just how much time had passed. It was 4:32. My parent's would be getting up in less than half an hour, and we were an hour away from my house.

"Shit Dylan, I need to be home in 10 minutes, but we have an hour drive."

Dylan and I ran to the car, and he quickly drove off. We tore down the empty roads, ignoring all stop lights and stop signs. We realize that's dangerous, but getting caught sneeking out, is worse. Getting caught sneeking out wtih a boy, was much worse.We arrived home a little later than hoped but the lights were still off.

"Hey, Bee?" Dylan said before I got out.

"Yeah?"

With that, he moved the hair out of my face, and kissed my lips lightly, "see you at school."

I smiled, "Y-Y-Yeah," I stuttered.

I got to my room without a problem, I flopped onto the bed and texted Echo.

Oh my god. Dylan is PERFECT.

I got comforatable and enjoyed the two hours of sleep I was going to get.