Chapter Eight

We watched the waves crash onto the shore for a long time. We hadn't realized that dark clouds filled with rain started to roll in until we noticed small drops of rain hitting the water. Dylan grabbed his guitar and we walked back to the car. I watched out the window as we drove away from the beach. I checked out of the real world and became too consumed in my thoughts to know where we were going.

I was in love with Dylan.

The reality of it hit me and I was happy. I was genuinally happy. I felt the car jerk and I was snapped out of my thoughts. We were in front of Dylan's house. It looked a lot different. There were flowers in the front yard, the door wasn't falling off anymore. The shutters were painted an off white. Dylan and I walked inside and I could tell someone had bleached the carpets. I smelt a strong smell of paint, I looked around and saw open paint cans in the kitchen. We walked to Dylan's room which was also freshly painted and it was clean. I smiled as I tucked a piece of hair behind my ear.

I sat down on Dylan's bed as he took off his shoes and put them in his closet.

"We may come from different worlds," He said as he sat next to me, "but at least mine is alittle cleaner."

I laughed and colapsed backwards onto the bed, staring up at the ceiling. I felt a shift in the bed and saw that Dylan was laying beside me. He wrapped his arms around me and pulled my close. Kissing my neck. I smiled and turned my face towards him, kissing him on the lips. He licked my bottom lip, begging for entrance. I allowed his tongue into my mouth. He shifted his body and was ontop of me, tugging at the bottom of my shirt. He broke the kiss and looked at me, arching his eyebrow.

I bit my lip, and nodded. He took my shirt off, and followed with his. I felt him slowely unbottom my pants. Too slow. He pulled them off along with my panties. He took of his and continued kissing me, slowely traveling down to my neck and down my chest.

I felt him position himself and enter me.

This is it. I was loosing my virginity to Dylan. After the pain subsided, I only felt pleasure.

After we were "finished", Dylan collapsed next to me, breathing heavily.

"I love you," I smiled as I kissed his cheek.

"I love you too," He said while putting his arm around me.

I heard someone coming up the stairs, and I took it as Dylan did also because we both jumped up at the same time and got dressed quickly. I got dressed on as quickly as I could and sat back on the bed. Dylan kept his shirt off but also sat on the bed. He flipped on the TV and we watched whatever rubbish we came to first. A lady walked in and smiled at me, "You must be Believe, I'm Stacy. Dylan's mom." She smiled and stuck her hand out. I shook her hand and smiled.Dylan stood up and helped me up. "We were actually just on our way out," Dylan said as he grabbed a shirt from his closet and tugged it over his head.

We walked downstairs and out to his car, but all he did was grab his umbrella. We walked towards the back of his house and towards the woods. We didn't need the umbrella at the moment, but by the looks of the clouds, we would sometime soon. We got pretty deep inside the woods and Dylan sat down in a dry looking area. I sat down beside him and he set up the umbrella so our heads would stay dry if any rain came. I put my head on Dylan's shoulder, he put his arms around me. He sang his song lightly into me.

I was in love with Dylan. I was inlove with the little things he did, the little things about him. I was in love with every aspect of this kid. He was absolutly amazing. Dylan is my first boyfriend, my first kiss, my first love, and my first time. I was over the moon happy. I heard the crunching of leaves and turned around, there was a girl I didn't recognize, but I felt Dylan tense up.

"Oh, Hey Dylan. Sorry, didn't expect you to be down here." She said, her voice timid and scared.

"Well we are." He snapped.

"Sorry, I guess I'll be going."

"Bye." He said harshly.

"Who was that?" I asked after she left.

"Her name is Megan, and she is not importaint."

Obviously no one in his world was "importaint". He seemed to have some back story with every girl in this town, and not a good one. Hadn't he gotten the memo that I dont like secrets? I sighed, and he looked me in the eyes.

"I know you dont like that I have a story you don't know, but baby I do. And I'm gonna need you to get used to it."

"We'll see about that," I mumbled.

"What?"

"I said, 'ok'."

----------

Dylan drove me home. When I got inside I went to my room and collapsed onto my bed, I was so tired of the lies, and the secrets. I wanted answers, I wanted the truth. I obviously wasn't going to get that from Dylan. I knew there was something he wasn't telling me. I knew that only one person had all the answer's that I needed, and I was going to get them. I grabbed my phone and went to Jessica's contact.

Can we meet up? I hit send and swallowed the lump that formed in my throat.

Meet me downtown, at the brick wall, right now. you have five minutes or you get nothing.

I walked out of my house and went. I was curious, yet relieved. I was finally getting the answers. I walked up to the brick wall and saw Jessica standing there. My heart sunk to my stomach. I was so nervous. What was she going to tell me? 

"Hey Jessica," I said looking down. Suddenly fascinated with my feet.

"I don't have much time to talk, so I'm going to cut to the chase. Look up Marie Witicar. Dylan did it."

"Wait, what?"

"Dylan is not the perfect angel you think he is. Google Marie Whiticar, he has everything to do with it."

I heard tires screech in the parking lot, Jessica's eyes widened and she ran off into the distance, away from me. I felt my arm get jerked, I looked at whoever had the tight hold on my arm. It was Dylan. He opened the door to his car and forced me in.

"I told you to never talk to her," He growled as he started the car.

"I needed answers!" I spat

It went quiet, I couldn't stop thinking over what Jessica said. I didn't want to look up Marie. I wanted to hear it from Dylan.

"Tell me about Marie," I said while turning to look at him.

Dylan slammed on his brakes and pulled over to the side of the road. He turned the car off and faced me.

"What the fuck did Jessica say?"

"That doesn't matter, now tell me about Marie." I said my voice full of confidence.

"It's none of your business."

"Why are you keeping secrets?!" I yelled.

He started to say something but closed his mouth and turned the car back on.

"Dylan Joseph, if you don't explain everything," I paused, "then we're over."

Dylan's knuckles turned white as he gripped the steering wheel, "I always knew you were ballsy."

"Are you going to tell me?" I asked while putting my hair into a pony tail.

"No," he said pulling up to my house.

I got out of the car, "Then we're over."

With a slam of a car door, I was single.....again.