Abandoned - Part 2

HEY GUYS CLOCKY HERE! This is part 2 of this book. Sorry if it's just plain text. I literally working in a computer and people might just look at me like "What the?" so yeah. Enjoy!

Y/N's POV. (Again)

I stared at my parents at the front seats. They were planning something, I just know it. They were silent. Dad was driving and Mom was fixing her hair. They didn't even bother to listen to the radio. I looked out the window to escape the silence. "Buildings..nothing but buildings.." I muttered. I saw a glimpse of a man in purple? I didn't know if it's just imagination but when I looked back, he was gone. "Who was that?" I whispered. "What was that sweetie?" My mom asked. "Nothing mom." I answered. I sat back trying to forget everything weird that happened today. 

TIMESKIP

BEEP. I jolted up. I looked at my mom. "It's time to go! We're here." She said. I nodded and got out of the car. I saw a big building. It had a really big sign. The 4 mascots caught my attention. A pink fox, this might be Funtime Foxy. Next, a bear with a bunny for a hand, Funtime Freddy. A blue ballerina, this must be Ballora. And lastly, a clown, Circus Baby. They wore warm smiles, beckoning people to come in. After looking at the mascots, I noticed the big letters. "Circus Baby's Pizza World." It read. "Come on Y/N." Dad called and led me in, Mom following behind us. When we got in, cheese and crackers it was too crowded and loud. The children were running in and out some rooms. I looked at my parents' face. They nodded with a smile. I ran with the children, fixing  the sleeves of my sweater as I did. We entered a pink and blue room and stopped by a stage, joining the other children who were excited. "Are you ready for Freddy?!" A robotic called from the curtains. "Yeah!" "Freddy!" "Bon Bon!" all the children cheered. I covered my ears then I saw the bear from the sign. "H-Hey everybody! I'm Funtime Freddy!" He greeted, his bunny puppet waving at us. "Say hi Bon Bon!" He looked at his little friend. "Hi Bon Bon!" The puppet repeated and the children laughed. "Bon Bon!" Freddy laughed. I chuckled a bit. They started to tell some jokes. I decided to check the other mascots out, so I ran out. There we three other rooms I haven't checked out. I decided to check the pink room. There were about 15, 16 children? I don't know. They were watching Funtime Foxy do some juggling. She did a great job. (A/N: Yes I think Funtime Foxy as girl.) "Wait something's missing..." I spoke in my mind. MY PARENTS. I ran back to the lobby. My eyes darted from left to right, trying to catch a figure of them. Then I saw them heading outside. "Mom! Dad!" I ran after them only to be blocked by a crowd. I squeezed through, the people brushing my bruises as I pushed. I got outside. Then that moment, that moment that shattered me. I saw our car drive past me and head far away. I stood there like a lost child. I tried to keep my tears from falling down. I looked back at the building and ran in. "I'll have to stay here now.." I thought. I ran to the blue room, noisy footsteps following me. Until..I slipped. I fell down. I couldn't get up, my body stings, all I did now was cry. Why did they leave me? I was alone...

"Child? Are you alright?"