The Wounds Beneath - Part 8 (Choice 1)

Heya Clocky here! Here's Part 8 based on the first choice in the previous chapter. If you didn't choose this choice, you can skip onto the next chapter. But for those who chose this, keep reading. There will be more choices later.

Just a reminder that the ending will be the same, no matter what your choice is, for it only affects the events and your character.

Ballora's POV.
"(Y/N)? What did they do?" I asked. He/She didn't say a thing, like he/she was hiding something from us, from me. I knelt down and put a hand on his/her shoulder and he/she flinched a little but I think it was because of the cold metal. "Child, you can tell us." I reassured him/her. He/She looked at me with his/her (f/c) eyes.

"Y-You know that my parents left me right?" He/She asked. I nodded. "You said they left you by accident right?" Ennard butted in. "Well..no..not exactly." (Y/N) stuttered. I was about to open my mouth until he/she spoke up. "T-There are other reasons." He/She looked down. 

"My..My parents hated me. They would call me names and make me do all the chores. And sometimes they would.." the child stopped. I looked at her with a concerned face. Ennard was getting worried. (Y/N) reached for his/her sleeve and rolled it up.

There were bruises and wounds on his/her arm. Some are still bleeding. He/She started to tear up. "E-Every single day, they would beat me up. Every mistake I make, they would beat me u-up. S-Sometimes when I didn't do anything wrong, t-they would still beat me up." The crying child rolled it down and began to wipe his/her tears away. "I-I didn't do any-anything to them *hic* b-but why are they like th-that.." He/She covered his/her face in his/her hands.

I couldn't take it. I don't want to see him/her suffer. Not like this.. Aren't parents supposed to care for their children? Aren't they supposed to be the shoulder for the children to cry on? Aren't they supposed to love and support them no matter what?

The world isn't what I imagined it to be..

No, it's far from what I imagined it..

I pulled him/her into a hug, he/she didn't flinch, he/she just cried. I can feel another set of arms wrap around me.

(Y/N)'s POV.
W..What is this feeling?

I opened my blurry eyes to see two animatronics hugging me.

It's like they care for me..they love me..they understand me..

I returned the hug as my sobs quiet down. I felt safe in their arms..

So this is what other children feel when their parents love them..

I like it...

"I don't want to go back." I whispered.

"You're not going back to them.." I heard a robotic female say.

"You're going to stay here with us then.." I heard another voice.

"We'll take care of you."

"We promise.."