A Secret Kept - Part 8 (Choice 2)

Ballora's POV.
"(Y/N)? What did they do?" I asked. He/She didn't look at me. "Nothing. It's nothing.." The child whispered. "I guess I just got carried away because of the...whole me being left behind thing..." He/She said. "Do you want to go home?" I asked. "No. I want to stay, with you, with everyone. I really felt like.." He/She paused. "Like?" I asked. "I really felt that I'm home. It was better than with my parents." He/She looked at me. "I-I can stay right?" He/She asked. I looked over at Ennard, who seemed like he didn't know what to do. I looked back at the child and nodded.

After all, where would the child go if we took him/her back. He/She might run away and come back here.

"Really?!" He/She exclaimed. "Of course, (Y/N)." I answered. "Oh, thank you! Thank you, thank you, thank you!" He/She shouted, swinging her arms around.

Wait.. what's that on his/her--

"I can't wait to tell Baby and the others!" (Y/N) said as he/she ran off into another room. "Be careful, you might trip." I advised him/her. "You really know how to make a kid happy." I heard Ennard say. I looked at him and smile. "So? (Y/N)'s staying." I said. "Okay, he/she stays but he's/she's your responsibility." Ennard replied. "Seems fair."

Not long after we heard two screams. Me and Ennard ran to the other room. We saw Baby raising (Y/N) to the air. "YES YES YES!" Both of them screamed. "Oh god.." Ennard looked like he was about to faint. "I thought something got him/her..." He muttered. "Oh my. I've never seen this side of you before. When did it come out?" I asked. Ennard's face went red in embarrassment. "Is it because of (Y/N)---" He gently pushed me away. "Ehheh, no." He declined. The other two were still shouting so Ennard decided to stop it. "HEY CAN YOU TWO QUIET DOWN?! I SWEAR WE'LL BE HEARD FROM THE SURFACE IF YOU KEEP SHOUTING!" He said. "Ennard, you're the one who's going to be heard if you keep shouting." (Y/N) said. Baby started to laugh. Ennard just facepalmed.

I guess things are going to change soon...