Ennard - Part 5

Baby's POV.
After we ate the pizza, (Y/N) came up to me and asked me a question. "How many are you?" I bent down to his/her height. "Well, there's a lot of us here. We have Funtime Freddy, Funtime Foxy, Ballora, the Minireenas Ennard, the Bidybabs, and me!" I pointed to myself. "Who's Ennard?" He/She asked. "Ennard is an old animatronic. He mostly hangs out in the-" I was cut off my Ballora clearing her throat. "Nevermind." I said. (Y/N) just nodded. "And who are the Minireenas and the Bidy.." He/She tilted her head. "Bibydab- wait, Bidy...Bidy-whats?" He/She struggled to say the Bidybabs. "It's Bi di babs, kid. Bidybabs." I helped him/her. "Okay." She paused. "Who are the Minireenas and the Babybabs?" He/She asked.

What?

Ballora was at the side giggling quietly.

(Y/N) is just standing there.

AGH THIS CHILD IS TOO INNOCENT

"The Minireenas are my minions, but I prefer them as my children." Ballora said.

"You treat your Minireenas that way?" I asked, surprised.

"Yes. Do you not look at your Bidybabs that way?" She asked.

"Pffttt. They are my slaves! They ain't children to me." I exclaimed.

(I know someone else used this. But I just had to 😂🤣)

"Those poor things might be afraid of you." She simply said.

"Better than disrespecting me." I answered.

We were interrupted by a ding.

Shoot

I quickly looked at Ballora, who gave me a worried look.

"Come on." She said.

"What's going on?" (Y/N) asked.

"Come along now, (Y/N)." Ballora rushed, grabbing the child by the hand. I was really surprised she went to the scooping room, she's scared of it.

"Ballora, what are you doing?"

"I'm leaving (Y/N) with Ennard."

"Are you crazy?! What if both of them got scooped in there?"

"I trust Ennard with (Y/N). I know he'll take good care of him/her."

"Alright, Bal."

She continued on her way and I returned to my auditorium.

The nightguard's here.

Ballora's POV.
I led (Y/N) to the Scooping Room. I stopped for a second, then I knocked the door.

Oh, I've always had this weird feeling when I'm near here.

I heard a loud thump, followed by an "Ow."

As I expected, Ennard opened the door.

"Hey Ballora, can I help yo---"

"Take (Y/N) for a moment. The nightguard is here." I cut him off.

"What?!" He was shocked to see a kid in here of all places.

"I'll explain later. Just take him/her and keep him/her away from the nightguard." I told him before I went back to my auditorium.

Get ready, nightguard.

Ennard's POV.
I was just standing there. I watched her figure disappear and looked back at the child infront of me.

Why does she have a kid here? Where did she get him/her?!

"Are you Ennard?" The kid, who I believe is (Y/N), asked me.

"Oh uh. Yes..yes, I am." I answered. I could see a spark of light in the distance.

"Here, let's go inside kid." I gently pushed him/her in the room and closed the door. I let out a sigh because it's another tiring night. I'm getting worried about my friends. I hope they'll be able to kill the nightguard. My thoughts were interrupted by a certain kid patting the scooper.

OOHGBDHSHSYY SHI

I grabbed (Y/N) and took him/her away from the scooper. "Don't go near there, understand? It's dangerous." I warned him/her. "What's dangerous?" (Y/N) asked. "It's bad for you." "Oh. Sorry Ennard." "It's okay, kid." I patted his/her little head and climbed up and sat on the bowl of the scooper.

"Hey! You said it's dangerous!" The kid said.

"Where do ya think I sleep?" I said with pride as I let my arms and legs hang on the edges of the scooper."Is that why we heard a loud thump outside?" The child snickered.

My face turned red.

"Can I go up?" The kid pleaded.

"No, kid. It's dangerous." I said.

"Please?"

"No."

"Pwease?"

"No, kid."

"Can you atleast come down here?" (Y/N) asked.

"Okay." I jumped down.

I sat against the wall, letting myself sink down to the cold floor. He/She saw this and did the same. We didn't say anything for a while.

"So, what's your story kid?" I asked. He/She looked at me and tilted his/her head. "Huh?" He/She asked. "Oh uhm.." I paused. "What I meant is..how did you get here?" I explained. "Oh uhm." He/She was silent. "Me and my parents went here because it was my birthday. Maybe they forgot about me when they left." Was his/her answer. "Oh.."

It wasn't long until I heard a yawn from the kid. I put his/her head on my lap.

Aww, cute kid. Wait I can't get attached.

I looked at the sleeping kid.

No. He's/She's not safe here. He/She has to go home.