The Talk - Part 6

Ennard's POV.
I woke up to someone knocking the door. I didn't know I even fell asleep. I laid (Y/N) down and opened the door.

"Oh Ballora. You're back." I said with glee.

"Is he/she okay?" The ballerina looked over to see a sleeping (Y/N). "Yeah." I answered. "I'll take him/her now." She was resistant for a moment and the next thing that happened shook me.

She walked inside the scooping room.

She carried the kid and walked out like nothing happened. I walked with her to her gallery.

"I guess Freddy gets the exotic butters." I said, looking down.

"You two bet on me going into the scooping room?"

"He said that because I put hot sauce in the pizza once." I said in defense.

"And Baby...she gets to cook for a week." I added

"You need to calm down, how many bets have you made today?"

"I bet you won't believe how many." I smirked.

"Well? How many?" She asked.

"One, silly!" I booped her nose, she blushed a lil.

Darnit she's adorable

"One? But how-- you made--"

"Those bets I said were made yesterday." I chuckled.

She giggled for a moment. "You boys are strange."

When we reached her gallery, she put (Y/N) on the stage. "Ennard can you get me a clean tablecloth from Baby's Auditorium? She wasn't performing today so the tablecloths in her place should be clean." Ballora asked me. I nodded and ran to another room.

It was really dark so I couldn't see but I kept running until I bumped into someone.

"Ow!"

"Watch it!"

I opened my eyes to see yellow glowing eyes.

"Sorry Foxy." I said as she helped me get up. "What's the rush?" The fox asked. "Just getting a tablecloth for Ballora." I answered. "A tablecloth? We don't have skin to get cold!" Foxy said. I looked at her with a "Seriously?" face. "I know that dummy. It's for something else." I said. "Wait..." Foxy said.

"You and Ballora have a kid now?" She asked, squealing.

My face turned red and I punched her on the shoulder.

"Oww...What was that for?!" She asked, rubbing her injured shoulder.

"That's for assuming! And robots can't get pregnant." I shouted.

"Well...not exactly.." I trailed off.

"Seriously, you have a kid now?" She asked again.

"No, no-- Ballora found him/her. I don't know how, but I think he/she got locked in the building." I told the fox.

"Does Baby know?" She asked.

"I bet Bal already told her. I mean, those two are very close." I said.

"Can I see?" Foxy asked.

"What?" I asked.

"The kid, dummy." She said.

"No." I said before walking away.

"You can't find your way outta here without m-- wall!"

As if on cue, I hit the wall. "Owww..."