Choices - Part 7

Hey guys Clocky here. Now, just a reminder that you are going to pick a choice here in this chapter. And there will be different outcomes depending on the choices you picked. This will also have a lot of feelz so grab your snacks and tissues everyone!

(Y/N's) POV.
I felt something warm wrapped around me. I opened my (f/c) eyes to see me covered in a tablecloth. I must have fallen asleep last night. I looked up at Ballora who was sleeping. I sat up and shook her.

"Ballora. Ballora wake up." I said.

She woke up, but I didn't notice it until she spoke. "What is it?"

Why does she have her eyes closed?

"Why do you keep your eyes closed?" I asked. "My vision is not really functioning well. But I can still see." She said. "Can you open them?" I asked. "Do you wish to see them?" She asked. "Yes!" I answered. "Alright, then."

She looked at me and opened her eyes. She had purple pupils that were surrounded by black. Her eyes glowed, since it was dark in the room. After a short while, she suddenly closed them again.

"Are you okay?" I asked. "Y-Yes, I'm fine dear. No need to worry about me." She replied.

I suddenly heard a door open. "Oh my gosh! The pizzaria's opening. (Y/N), you don't mind staying with Ennard, do you?" Ballora asked me. I nodded. "Alright, let's go." We went to the scooping room, she seemed to be slowing down sometimes. I wonder why..

Ballora's POV.
We finally reached the scooping room. I knocked on the door and Ennard opened it. "Hey Bal, what brings ya--" He looked at (Y/N) then to me.

I hope he changed his mind about last night..

"Do you need me to watch over him/her?" Ennard asked, avoiding suspicion. I nodded. "Aight. Come on, kid." (Y/N) skipped inside. Ennard looked at me but I couldn't read his expression before he went inside. I went back to my gallery and waited for the pizzaria to open.

Timeskip

(Y/N)'s POV.
After the pizzaria closed, Ennard let me out of the scooping room. I went to look for Ballora. I stumbled upon Baby. "Heya, (Y/N). Looking for something?" She asked. "I'm looking for Ballora. Have you seen her?" I asked the clown. "She's in her gallery." Baby answered. "Okay, thanks!" I said as I ran. I saw Ballora sitting on the stage, humming. "Hey Ballora." I greeted as I walked over. She stopped humming and turned to me. "Oh hello child." She greeted. I sat beside her. "How's your day?" I asked. "It was pretty tiring. But it was worth it to see the children's smiles." She smiled at the thought. "Hey Bal. What was your favorite part of your day?" I asked her. "Well, for one thing, me and Foxy performed together. There was a time, she almost caught off guard because of something but she managed to keep her act going." She giggled and I joined her. "What was yours?" She asked. "Well. Ennard fell down the scooper. He was sleeping and I tried to see if he cares about me. I knocked on the door. He woke up and fell and-"

I stopped and looked at her.

"Ballora?"

"Yes?"

"I wanted to ask you something."

"Alright. Go on."

"Can I--"

"(Y/N), Ballora. Can you two come with me?"

I looked back to see Ennard. "Sure!" I answered. Ballora didn't answer. Ennard gestured us to go to the other room. When we entered the room.  I saw the elevator open. I looked at Ennard who had a serious expression and Ballora? I couldn't read her expression.

Oh no. Are they sending me away? Are they gonna take me back?

3rd Person POV.

"(Y/N), listen." Ennard said. "You can't stay here."

"B-But why? I can adapt. I can get used to this." (Y/N) reasoned.

Ballora looked at the child sadly.

"You don't have much food to eat here other than pizza and softdrinks, kid!" The clown shouted. However, the child wasn't affected by it. "I'm fine with that." He/She fought back. "Kid stop being stupid! You're going home. It's for your own good. Your damn parents are worried sick about you!" Ennard yelled.

"THEY DON'T EVEN LOVE ME!"

Silence followed afterwards. Ennard was taken aback. Ballora had her hands covering her mouth. The child was confused but suddenly realized what he/she just said.

"No..I-I mean. I-- that came out wrong." He/She hoped that the two animatronics would buy it. Ballora approached the child. "(Y/N)? What did they do?"

Here are the choices.

Confess about your parents and ask them to stay.

Be quiet and just ask them to stay.

Let them take you home.

Soo? What's your choice? Comment down below which choice I'll write first. Thanks a lot for reading this book, even though I don't update often.