Chapter 8-Entry Of The Psychotic Ex

Dawn's Pov:
Gosh my wrist and ankles hurt,I look at them have been bandaged,I look at my surroundings,this is not my room so I run to the door and bump right into someone.

"Dawn are you alright"

"Yeah"I look up and its only Jeup.

"Gosh where am I?"

"You're in my mansion"

"Oh,okay forget that I'm hungry"

"Come on"He guides me to the kitchen and then all of a sudden we hear a crash and all of them including Jeup run to check what it was.

Jeup's Pov:
She looks so cute when she is hungry,wait what was that noise.

Me and my gang members go to have a look and the mansions windows are broken and the rest of my gang members are are fighting with the intruders and my eyes go wide open cause I left Dawn on her own,I rush back to the kitchen and I see her being dragged away with her mouth covered.

Dawn's Pov:
I cant even scream all I wanted to say to the man who is covering my mouth is that he should have at least let me take a bite out of the donuts,he continues to drag me I jab him in his side and step on his foot and punch him in his face and following that I also kick him in the face before running past Jeup to get my donuts and Jeup grabs my wrist as I shove the donuts in my mouth and tear rolls down my cheek.

Jeup's Pov:
I try to negotiate with the man who is dragging Dawn away and all of a sudden Dawn jabs him in his side then steps on his foot and a punch goes flying in his face with a kick,damn my girls got some skills.

She runs past me and I look at her running right towards the donuts and she shoves them in her mouth I quickly grab her wrist and pull her with me and I come to a stop as we are out of the mansion and all the enemies are dead I see tears coming out her eyes.

"Dawn we're out of danger now,you can stop crying all right good girl"

"Oww you mother fucker you're hurting my wrist"I quickly let go of her wrist,Did my girl just swear at me.

"Sorry"

"Jeup can you take me home"

"Yeah come on"I guide her to my car and I drive of to her home.

TOP Pov:
After bumping into that girl who was in a hurry just wont get of my mind and I'm currently looking at her background.

Name:Kim Irene
Age:25
Has two younger sisters.
Sisters names:Kim Dawn and Kim Yuqi
Parents were murdered.
Dad's younger brother currently helps them with everything since he is their only family member.
Kim Yuqi attends xxx high school.
Kim Dawn attends xxx college.

"So this Dawn attends the same college as my brothers,I'll find a time to meet her"

Dawn's Pov:
I walk to college and my phone begins to ring.

"Hello"

"Yes"

"Dawn"

"Who is this?"

"It's me Jax"

"Go away don't ring me again"

"Baby,please(came out as a whisper),let me just explain everything"

"No"I cut the call and run into college.

"Yo Dawn whats the hurry"Taehyung says.

"Nothing"

"Oh by the way are you planning anything after school"

"No"

"Good"He says then runs off.