Chapter 11-Hanging Out

TOP's Pov:
Fuck what was I thinking when I thought about wanting to meet Dawn.

"Sol,I need you including you three,BTS and NCT to keep a look out for Dawn she's being targeted"

"Okay"

"Try to not make it look obvious that your protecting her,she shouldn't figure it out neither should the ones who are targeting her"

"Alright"

"Just inform BTS and NCT to head over to the mansion"GD rings BTS and VI rings NCT telling them to head hear.

Taeyong's Pov:
VI rang me telling the others and I to head dover to the mansion so we rush over to the mansion.

"So why did you call"Namjoon says as he enters into the room.

"Im pretty sure you've heard of Kim Dawn"

"Most of us know her as well"GD says.

"Yeah what about her"Ten says.

"She's being targeted by our enemies so I need you to protect her without making it look obvious"

"TOP I'm pretty sure she can handle herself"Jungkook says.

"Why'd you say that"

"Have you seen her fighting skills,just wow"Taehyung says as the rest agree.

"She's just like her sister"TOP says making me think he knows her sister as well.

"No her sister can't fight"Jimin says.

"Her sister can fight"TOP says.

"No I believe Dawn is the only one who can fight"Jungkook says as he looks at TOP.

"Oh you guys don't know"

"We don't know what"I say.

"There's three sisters"TOP says,Wait what there's three of them.

"There's three"Jin yells.

"Yeah there's the oldest sister Kim Irene then Dawn then Kim Yuqi"

"Wow,who knew there was a third one stuck in Dawn's life"

"Irene and Dawn are the two who can protect themselves but Yuqi not so much but she's got her two sisters to take care of her but Dawn's their target not the other two"

"Alright"

Dawn's Pov:
I was walking to college and felt like someone was following me, so I stopped and turned around and there was cars passing by and through the rear window of the car I saw a suspicious man from my sight so I hurried of to college.

"Dawn,can you answer this question for me?"The teacher said.

"No"I say bluntly and class ends and I get out my seat and walk towards the canteen,get my food and sit at a window view table.

"Can we sit hear?"I hear some males voices as they sit down,what do you know it's the 7 idiots.

"What's the point asking your already sitting down"I say as I look at them like do you not know there are other empty tables. Taeyong and a couple of his friends join us.

"Jungkook"I hear a females squeaky voice as there a two other girls with her.

"Go away"

"Sit with us"

"No"He so rude,who am I kidding I'm the same.

"Why you sitting with a ugly thing?"She says as she points at me.Seriously what is it with people thinking that I'm a mirror.