Chapter 9-Grazed Arm

TOP's Pov:
I head to the basement of the mansion and tell my 4 closest gang members to come with me to xxx college so I can meet with Kim Dawn.

"TOP,why exactly are you so obsessed with talking to this girl?"D-Lite says as he drives to the college.

"I just want to know her,she seems interesting,Jungkook has mentioned her name a few times so I want to actually meet her to see what kind of person she is and also cause she's the sister of the girl who bumped into me,the one I told you to check on her background and the principle of the college is her uncle."

We reach the college and I head to the principals room.

"Oh TOP,good to see you"He say's to me.

"Cut the crap and tell Dawn to meet me at the library"He gets up hesitating but he eventually goes to get her as I head to the library with the 4 trailing behind me.

Dawn's Pov:
The teacher is talking about a college trip up the mountains and I'm like shut up already.

"Kim Dawn,follow me"I see my uncle looking directly at me like hurry,I get up and walk slowly to him and we leave the classroom.

"Go to the library"

"Why,aye,you"I don't get to finish what I'm saying as he pushes me forward and leaves so I walk to the library and a man lifts his hand up ushering me to head over to him,what the heck why does he have 4 men behind him.I go to him and take a seat across him.

"You must be Kim Dawn,I'm Park Seunghyun"I shake his hand and I quickly let go.

"You must be wondering why you're here"He says to me like as if I sat here without thinking that.

"No I'm just happy that I'm missing my lesson"

"I need you to do me a job"

"Why me,what job?"

"Dawn I want you to stay in touch with me"

"Why?"

"Just I have reasons"He says as he takes my phone out my hands and begins to jot down his phone number and he leaves.What in the world.

Ring Ring

"Hello"

"Is this Dawn"

"Yeah,why"

"If you want to see your younger sister ever again I suggest you come to xxx and don't tell anyone"Cuts the call of.

"Hey,Fuck"I run into my classroom panicking and take my things as everyone looks at me and I run back out as the teacher calls me.

Jungkook's Pov:
Dawn just came running in panicking and she left with her things so me and the other 6 get up and follow her out.

"Oi Jungkook,where you going?"I hear Taeyong calling me.

"Taeyong,something isn't right"

"Why whats wrong"

"Dawn just left in a hurry panicking come and lets go"The rest of Taeyong's gang follows him as well and we follow where Dawn is heading to and she gets out the taxi and runs to a warehouse and all 25 of us hide near the warehouse and quickly run inside and hide to whats going on.

Taeyong's Pov:
When Jungkook told me about how Dawn acted earlier on,we decided to follow her and we were led right into a warehouse so we hid our selves.

"Jungkook when I say attack,attack alright not yet"I whisper to him.

"Alright"He whispers back.