Chapter 10-Need Help Setting Up A Date

Irene's Pov:
Dawn is such a good sister that she even left me all alone to kill the fake cop,where exactly is that girl and where is Yuqi.

I finally killed the fake cop successfully and I got away without being caught so I head to the convenience store to grab some snacks for my self to congrat my self for killing the fake cop all by myself.No thanks to Dawn.

"Fuking grab that man always having people who cant pay me back running away"The man who was being chased ran into the store and places a knife next to my neck.

TOP's Pov:
Damn this bastard,if you can't pay me back why borrow in the first place.

"Fucking grab that man always having people who cant pay me back running away"He ran into a fucking convenience store and guess what he puts a knife near Irene's neck,what the fuck am I suppose to do now.

"Don't come near me"He says as he slowly backs away still holding Irene with a knife near her neck.

"Let her go"I say as I reach my hand out slowly to grab her and he fucking yanks her causing a little cut on her neck,she doesn't look the slightest bit fazed.

Irene's Pov:
This stupid idiot just cut my neck.

I kick his shin and quickly twisting his hand and karate chopping his hand causing the knife to go flying into my hand and I hold the knife up against his neck.

"NEVER,hold a fucking knife up against my neck you retard"I say as I throw the knife on the ground and leave the convenience store heading home.

TOP's Pov:
She kicks his shin and quickly twisting his hand and karate chopping his hand causing the knife to go flying into her hand and now she's the one holding the knife up against his neck.

"NEVER,hold a fucking knife up against my neck you retard"She says as she throws the knife on the ground and leaves the convenience store.Damn that was sexy.

"Hey"I yell as I run after her as the others who came with me deal with the man.

"What do you want?"She says as she stops and turns to face me.

"You"I say as I smirk at her.

"Huh,what nonsense go flirt with another girl"She says as she is about to walk away and I grab her hand.

"The only person I'm gonna flirt with is you"I say as I pull her towards me.

"We just met and I don't want you flirting with me"She tries to get away from me and I pull her even more closer to me.She may be able to fight but she isn't getting out of my grip.

"It's not the first time we met"

Irene's Pov:
Man this dude is strange.

"We just met and I don't want you flirting with me"I say as he pulls me closer to him and I knee him in his man hood and run away.Fuck he's strange.

"It's not the first time we met"

Dawn's Pov:
I wake up in a strange room and all I think about is Yuqi so I rush out of the room.

"Woah,why you in a hurry?"Jungkook says as he stops me.

"Yuqi,where is she?"

"She wanted to go home so I dropped her off"Jungkook says as I sigh in relief.

"Is she alright"

"Yeah she got treated before I dropped her off"

"Hmm,Jungkook I saw how you ran to Yuqi yesterday"I show him the I know how you feel about her face.

"N..noo what are you on about?"He says as he begins to blush.

"I didn't even say anything yet,what are you denying"I say as I raise a eyebrow.

"I'm denying nothing"If he wants to act like that I'm gonna make him confess.

"Oh yeah there was this guy who recently told Yuqi he liked her,I hope they end up in a real relationship"I say to mess around with him.

"Who is he,How dare he confess to my Yuqi"I begin to laugh.

"There you go,you do have feelings for her"I say as I pat his back and leave to find the kitchen.

"You tricked me"

"Oh my bad"

"Since you know can you help me arrange to take her out on a date"He says as he clings to my arm the one that isn't bandaged.

Taeyong's Pov:
"Hmm,Jungkook I saw how you ran to Yuqi yesterday"I hear Dawn say as I stand near the door looking at them both.

"N..noo what are you on about?"Jungkook says as he begins to blush.

"I didn't even say anything yet,what are you denying"Dawn says as she raises a eyebrow.

"I'm denying nothing"Jungkooks says.

"Oh yeah there was this guy who recently told Yuqi he liked her,I hope they end up in a real relationship"Dawn says as she continues to mess with Jungkook.

"Who is he,How dare he confess to my Yuqi"She begins to laugh.She looks so beautiful smiling and laughing,first time seeing her like this and it's a sight you will regret to miss.

"There you go,you do have feelings for her"Dawn says as she pats his back,She knew how he felt about Yuqi she just wanted to help him realise how much he actually likes Yuqi.

"You tricked me"

"Oh my bad"

"Since you know can you help me arrange to take her out on a date"He says as he clings to Dawn's arm.

Damn she so good at this making people ask for help and revealing things they don't want to,Like can I really reveal about how I feel about her.