Chapter 5-Almost Hit By A Car

Dawn's Pov:
I head to the kitchen,how rude of Irene she didn't even make me breakfast.My poor stomach needs feeding.

"Yuqi,what are you doing after school?"I say as I yell as she comes running down the stairs.

"Nothing,why"

"Lets go out after school"

"Wait don't you have to clean the classroom for a week after school with some other student"She says as we head out the house and I lock the door.

"No I don't care,bye"

"Bye"

"Don't forget i'll come to pick you up from school and then we'll head out"

I finally reach the college and I'm about to walk into the college building.

"Dawn"

I turn my head to the direction where I heard my name being called out from and I see Taehyung,Jungkook and Jimin. Telling by the voices it was Taehyung and Jimin who called me.

"What do you want"I say as I carry on walking.

"Lets go into together"Taehyung says as he throws his arm over my shoulders.

"No thanks and move your arm"He moves his arm and Jimin drags me to the college corridors,I grab his arm with my free hand I twist his arm fully and let go of him.

"Oww that hurt,sorry"He says to me as we enter class and the other 4 who are normally with Jimin are already in class.Lesson goes by pretty quickly and it's finally break.I rush out to get away from Jimin and Taehyung and luck isn't by my side.

"What in the world"I say as I bump into someone and that someone pulls me of the ground.

"Sorry I wasn't watching were I was going are you hurt anywhere"

"No its good"As I look up at the person.

"Oh by the way I'm Junghak but people normally call me Boun"He says a sticks his hand out.

"Im Dawn"I shake his hand.

"Friends"He says with the brightest smile I have ever seen.

"Yeah sure"I say before being squashed in a tight hug and I say bye to him very quickly and head back in.Very strange that one was.

"Dawn what are you doing after school"Taehyung asks.

"None of your business"

"She's got to finish of her after school punishment"Jungkook says as he looks towards me and Taehyung.

"No one asked you and no im not staying after school for my punishment cause the teacher said we are not gonna learn anything by doing that"I say as I walk out the college and walk past my house.

"Dawn I think you just went past your house"Hoseok yells as all 7 of them are following me.

"I'm not going home and what the fuck,why do you know where I live"I say as I continue to head towards Yuqi's school.

"We have our ways"Jimin says.

"Stop following me already"

"We're gonna follow you in case you do something stupid"Jungkook says with his stupid smirk.

"What the heck we don't even no each other"

"Technically we do"Taehyung says with this box smile.

"Yeah,yeah"I say as I spot Yuqi cornered by three girls and one pulls Yuqi's hair.I speed walk towards them as the 7 boys still trailing behind me.

Jungkook's Pov:
Honestly I feel like Dawn has forgotten where she lives cause she walked right past her house,we know where a lot of people live due to the gang has hackers.