Chapter 12-Who's The Third Valentine

Jeup's Pov:
Gosh Taeyong is getting on my nerves he needs to get the hint that Dawn is mine.

"Jeup"Timoteo my older brother yelled from the living room.

"Yeah"

"Who's this Dawn that Boun speaks off?"

"None of your business"

"Is she the girl you like"

"Bro"

"Oooh Jeup you in love"

"Oh gosh"I say as my brother continues to mock me as I leave the house,blushing.

"Jeup,the man ran away with your contract papers for the building"

"Fuck get him then"I say as I rush after him,he runs into a warehouse I run into the warehouse knowing that they're will be a trap,I need them damn papers.

"I brought you your damn food mister"A girl comes walking in.

"Oh what a great timing"He quickly grabs the girl making it easier to see the girls face and its Dawn.

"Let her go you can have them papers"

Dawn's Pov:
I walked in deliberately because I saw Jeup running in earlier for something important.

"Let her go you have them papers"I look at the papers that are laying on the table and they seem important so I elbow the man in the face,I do a spin kick causing the gun to go flying directly into Jeup's hand and then punching the man in the jaw causing him to black out and then I grab the papers.

"You bitch how can you hit our boss"

"You're boss not mine"I say as I walk out with Jeup handing him the papers.

"Look who came to the rescue this time"He says to me as he hugs me.

"Hero,I cant take someone's help to granted I return what I get"

"Lets go"He grabs my hand and tells me to get into his car as he drives us to his mansion.We go in and all of them are sitting there.

"You must be Dawn"A tall good looking man stood up and greeted me.

"Yeah you are"

"I'm Timoteo"

"Is that actually your real name"I ask like seriously that cant actually be your name.

"Why'd you ask that?"

"No reason"

Jeup's Pov:
"I need to tell you something"

"Go ahead"

"I'm a gangster a gang leader and they're all gangsters"I say very quickly.

"Cool,I already knew"

"Wait what how"

"It was pretty obvious that you were a gangster because they way you yelled at me the first time when I hit you with the basketball"

"Damn you caught on"

"Wait so you knew who were all this time but you continued on being savage and fight with us"Boun says.