Chapter 13-Shot

Irene's Pov:
I ordered my food at the café and my boss decides to ring me.

"Yes sir"I say as I take a seat in the café with my food.

"Irene I would like you to bring me some donuts and a coffee"

"Can't you get it yourself"I say no longer bothered with who I'm talking to.

"Come on I'm hungry and plus I know your at the café I can hear people ordering there food and drinks"Gosh this man.

"Alright I'm on my way"I order his food after I eat my food and I quickly pay for both of our food and I walk out and head towards the company.

"Sir I'm here with your damn food"I walk in without being told to enter his office.

"Thank you and come on eat"

"No thanks I'm full"I say as I hear a chuckle from behind me as I head out of his office.

"IRENE"I hear a very bitchy voice calling me.

"Yeah what"I say because I just honestly don't like her,she's just a person who really doesn't like me for no apparent reason.

"Excuse me it's ma'am to you"She says she continues to rise her skirt as if it isn't short enough.

"No"She pushes me but I stay calm.

"VANESSA stop harassing my worker do you want me to fire you,don't touch her again"The boss says as he grabs my hand and drags me to wherever he is going.

TOP's Pov:
Taeyong comes to my office to tell me about a important meeting that has been scheduled.I quickly get changed and head over to the meeting with both my brothers.

"Good to see you again Park brothers"I nod slightly with a dead serious face.

"I've called you all because TOP you will be getting married to keep your gang if you fail to do so your business will be handed over to the Kang's"I slam my hands on the desk and stand up.

"Who told you I was gonna get married,I can carry the business on and keep the business without marriage"

"Before your father passed away that's what he wrote on his will,TOP will get married if fails to do so hand over the business to the enemies the Kang's"I stare into space thinking I knew my father didn't like me or care for me so that's why he wrote a damn will like that.

"Okay,fine"I say as my brothers and I leave the room.

"Bro who are you planning to marry?can't we just change the will?"Jungkook says.

"Jungkook a will can not be changed it can only can be changed by the person who wrote it and plus even if we want to change it the person who made the will is dead"Taeyong says the boy has a point.

"TOP do you like anyone"Jungkook asks.

"Yeah Irene"Lost in thought I blurt out that I like Irene and I just realise what I just said.

"Oooh damn did not see that coming"Jungkook says.

"Marry Irene then"Taeyong says like marriage is a damn easy thing.

Dawn's Pov:
I'm sitting on a park bench as Yuqi is playing around with some nursery kids.

"What you thinking about?"I look to my side and see three idiots.

"Dawn can you help us"Jungkook says as he clings to my arm and looks at me like a little baby,eww he looks like someone who went through bad plastic surgery when he acts like that.

"Yuqi your boyfriend came to see you"The minute I said that Jungkook was already hugging Yuqi from across the playground,damn love can do lot of things.