Chapter two: "Birthday"

I wake up... looking at my phone, September 10th... my birthday. I hear my sister leaving the house again so early. I really hope she's not sneaking around with Danny, that would be so weird. To think my best friend and my sister.. Ewwh. I go down to my kitchen my mom and dad left for the day... of course just like them to leave on my birthday.

"Dear Jake, your father and I need more time alone and we decided to leave this morning, Money and food are around somewhere, oh and don't destroy the house please, love mom. Ehh what ever I guess I'll just call to see where Kelly is, as I grab my phone it rings I pick up and its Kelly "I'm outside hurry up". Where are we going I said. (questioning her like crazy). She answered "Jake were going to Danny's house don't worry I'm not sleeping with him" she said laughing.

Oh thank god for a second I thought.. at least it's not a thought in my mind anymore I said shivering. So are we just here alone or are we meeti...(SURPRISED) yelled everyone. Max, Kelly, Lizzy, Danny , Everyone was here. You guy's really diden't have to do this it seems like so much work I mean, there's lights, a DJ, a cake the size of a TV with happy birthday Jake and Jake + Max, drinks. "It was all Danny he called everything together and he took you out yesterday to make you less suspicious" said Kelly. "yeah he's really cool thank you again for putting it together for my Jake" said max. "Anything, anytime, anywhere for Jakey.

       He said smiling and chugging down a shot. "Well what are you guys waiting for party!" said Danny. Max grabbed my hand and said "come on lets dance". Grabbing my hands and slow dancing  whole time meanwhile i'm bored out of my mind. I think I'm going to go out for a smoke with Danny max ill be back soon.

We go outside and sit on the terrace. "Remember your first birthday Jakey.. we were 10 and my parents tried to buy your friendship by giving you a gigantic party that was way expensive with a bunch of our friends and that girl that liked you." Yeah of course I remember that Danny and you know I loved you as a friend of course a while behind that. "Yeah I know and I just wanted to thank you so much for saving my life that day, last year when I was...". You don't have to say it I know and I would save your life again in a heart beat, a thousand times. "Yeah I know that.. so you and Max huh?. you love him?. Yeah of courser I do!.. I mean I like him alot I don't know. "It's okay I get it.. It's complicated Jakey.. nothing is simple" Danny said looking into the stars as we are both laying on the grass.

     So are you ready for school Danny?. "Hmf are you..?.". Ehhh.. "Let's go back inside there gonna start wondering if we are doing something else". I'm gonna go talk to Kelly she looks bored. Hey Kelly.. so some party huh?." Yeah I hope u love it as much as we love you." She said drunk off her ass laughing. Come I'll take you home After all We only live a few minutes away so I'll walk you. "what I'm fine let's...let's never mind take me home". We start walking and we spark a conversation I'm sure its the alcohol but she said something that really got into my head. How can that be....it's not true. "Believe what  you want Jake.. but he told me himself.

    But how... How could he say that I thought he... I thought. "Just open the door forget I said anything Jake and lock the door behind you. I walked back and decided to dance with Max again. About one hour passed and I'm tired of dancing I'm gonna go sit down for a second, as I pass out from the shots, someone hits me. "Come on you deserve to have a little fun at your own party" Danny said as he grabbed me and dragged me to the middle of the dance floor. "I'll show you a good time." he said seductively. He grabs onto my hips and pulls me close till were grinding on the dance floor in the spotlight. So many thoughts and emotions rushing through my brain. I..I love max Danny stop, aren't you straight, whats going on. Max yells "JAKE" and I woke up.