Chapter Four: "Meeting, Greeting Faces"

After I ate like an animal, rushed my shower, and tried to get dressed as fast as I could. I ran downstairs and drove to school. I walked into my first class and the teacher was still calling out attendance. I got so lucky... me, Danny, and Kelly were in the same classes. I hear the teacher say "I will not tolerate lateness in my classroom.. Mr.Ryan. I ignored her and went to go sit next to Danny. "Why are you so late Jakey?" he asked teasing me.

I just woke up late.. I don't know. Kelly why diden't you wake me?. "I tried but like always your a pain in the ass to get up in the morning when it comes to school". "That's true" Danny added grinning. we talked the whole period and got the teacher on our cases, her name was Ms.Francesca. "So you know that knew girl.., whats her name umm... oh.. Angelina" kelly asked with disgust. Yeah I heard that she was.. kind of rude to everyone.. walking in on the first day acting like she owns the place.

 (After a few periods we finally had lunch) "Oh my god look who decided to make an appearance.. Lizzy how ya been" Danny yelled obnoxiously. "Lizzy.. It's been like forever Hun I missed you so much. " Max said (while making sure no one was looking). "I'm great guy's I had a great summer and I hope all of you guys did too". "I think it's time to tell her.. about us Jake". "Awww you guy's are a thing now.. how adorable" She said smiling. We have been a thing for a long, long time now. "Awhh how cute!". "Hey bitches..... Well are you just going to stand there or introduce me to your friends" an unfamiliar voice shouted. "No..Liz, your not friends with.." Max said looking worried and stuttering. "The name is Angelina.....Angelina Ryan". Ange said while putting on her pink lip gloss. Everyone stooped in shock... Could this be my sister..

I mean my parents told me they gave a girl away for adoption because they couln't handle her, No it couldn't be. "Well introduce me Elizabeth". "Guy's this is Ange.. we met on vacation and.. turn's out she moved here and is going to go to our school". *bell rings* Everyone rushes to class I guess we all got that bad vibe off her hmm. I really do hope we aren't related. After school I went home and did my homework, pretty routine. About Three weeks go by and I started realizing that Angelina and Liz are starting to get really Cozy she pretty much took over the school at this point and she had Lizzy on her side.. Knowing her she would do anything to please someone.

"So what's up Jakey.. you know everyone In your family, Is just so dam hot including you" he said looking into my eyes. What!?.. Danny are you feeling okay? I asked laughing while my heart skipped five beats. "Yeah I'm fine..you should hook me up with your sister...Angelina" he said winking. I punched his arm really hard. What makes you think we are even related, and ask Kelly to help you with that shit. (I Was a little jealous). "Why so hostile Jakey.. I mean look at her.. with her long blond hair, perfect figure, Beautiful green eyes, that crop top, her leggings, and those heels". Go day dream about her somewhere else.. I don't trust her. "Yeah but.. you worry to much Jakey". What ever Danny you know I'm right about this.

The fifth week of school I joined the activity comity with Kelly. We planned certain things like the Christmas ball, Halloween bash and...prom. It seemed like a good idea.. a great one. Until I saw someone that I thought disappeared forever.. Katie my worst enemy. I met her in 9th and she hatted me ever since we stopped being friends because she told my parents I'm a "cock sucker" when we got into a fight... My dad beat me for what seemed like hour... I told them she was lying, I haven't spoken to her since then.. and now shes back.