Joshaya Meets Kink

A/N: I don't know what to say about this chapter without giving things away. They live together. Maya is 23 and Josh is 26. It's hot. Be prepared to take a cold shower. You're welcome. ;)

Maya's POV

Again!? There's a sopping wet towel on the floor in the bathroom, AGAIN!? I swear, he couldn't find the laundry hamper if it walked up and smacked him. I dont think he's ever used it.

"JOSH!!" I yell to my boyfriend before popping my head out the bathroom door to glare at him. He's in the kitchen, shirtless, making coffee. He doesn't even drink coffee, so I know it's for me.

"BABE, DID YOU CALL ME?" He yells back before turning around catching the expression on my face. He immediately starts apologizing.  Damn he's good, I haven't even said anything yet.

"You know..." I start to say, sauntering over to him and placing my arms on his shoulders before I continue. "You are standing here apologizing and you dont even know why I'm mad. Doesnt that tell you something?" I smile up at him, nodding my head knowingly.

"What I know..." he trails off, wrapping his arms around my waist and pulling me against him. "... is that every day you find my towel on the bathroom floor, and every day you scold me like a child. I know that you look at me like you're going to take that towel and strangle me with it." He leans in to place a soft kiss on my lips, trying to distract me no doubt. It works.

"Just please put it in the hamper tomorrow, or I will strangle you with it." I whisper against his lips before succumbing to his advances and claiming his lips urgently. He moans instantly, deepening the kiss.

Suddenly he pulls away and starts trailing hungry kisses down my neck. I allow my hands to tangle themselves in his hair while I let out shallow moans. My knees start to feel weak, and as if on cue, Josh moves his hands from my waist to under my ass, lifting me effortlessly onto the kitchen island.

Things are getting pretty heated when my phone rings. Josh pulls back for a second, giving me a questioning look. I don't hesitate to shake my head, and pull him back to me. He captures my bottom lip between his teeth as he swiftly removes my hands from his hair and pins them behind my back. I moan in response. I love it when he gets rough.

"Tell me what you want." He almost growls in a husky voice. His voice paired with his actions is almost enough to cause me to come undone right there. I bite my lip and lean in so I can whisper in his ear.

"I want you to carry me to our bedroom, blindfold me and take what you want from me by any means necessary." I whisper into his ear. When I pull back and look into his eyes, I'm sure I can see him thinking up ways to torture me in the best way possible.

"I'm sorry, what?" He questions me, somehow sounding seductive and authoritative at the same time.

"I want you to carry me to our bedroom, blindfold me and take what you want from me by any means necessary, Sir." I repeat, emphasizing the last word that I had previously forgotten. That does it. Before I can even blink, I feel him pull me from my spot on the counter and he's carrying me to the bedroom.

He lays me down on the bed gently before he climbs on top of me, straddling my hips. He leans down placing soft kisses on my lips.

"Are you sure?" He asks when he pulls away.

"Yes." I breathe in anticipation.

"Safeword?" He questions.

"Pineapple." I giggle. It really is the stupidest safeword I've ever heard.