10. Picnic

💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟

So after breakfast suman went frm there to pct to finish her work as tomorrow they will go for a picnic

Nirmala called her n told her tht tiwariji agreed n whole TK is going for n outing with MM.

Lalaji already had done the AC bus booking n They r going to Baghaan orchard resort which is one of the finest places in Delhi fr picnic. Its a 2 hour away drive n fr delhiites 2 hours is not a big deal cz being a delhiite u got so habitual of traffic tht even 2 hours seems less.

In afternoon she went home n helped mamiji fr the things needed next day.

They all get ready at 7am n r waiting fr the Malhotras to come there

They all r waiting since half n hour.

"Suman beta aur kitna time lagega." Rachna asked

"Haan suman tu ek baar nirmalaji se baat kar ke puch le"manju said

Suman noded n was going to call when se got a text frm shravan

Will be there in 5 min max

N she smiled n informed every one tht they r coming in 5 min

She replied him okay☺

All r waiting fr thm when the honk is heard n there the bus waiting fr all.

Suman wore a pink n black closed kurti with a black jegging which was according to her one of the best dress she got.

Every one seems so excited for picnic tht all start going in suman have to call preeti tht she cant take everything alone. As preeti n suman were taking out the food bags n all Shravan n pushkar came there to help them.Shravan took bags frm preeti n was putting in the bus boot

Inside all elders got sitted

"Are manju ji daboo kidhar h?" Kamini asked

"Kamini ji vo daboo na camping ke liye gaya h school se to 3 din baad aayega"

"Oh accha accha" kamini smiled

Shravan wore a bpack t-shirt n blue jeans alomg with black sneakers.As suman got a glance of him she got stuck n was staring at him like a hawk. Preeti tapped her after tht she got hers senses.

"What happened di?"

"Nothing. Is it done?"

"Yeah!!"

"Lets go then"

Shravan n pushkar went along with them. All elders were already sitted. There r only 2 couple seats empty.Suman looked at preeti n eyed her to sit eith her but preeti looked at pushkar n then at suman. Suman shook her head n signal him to come. Shravan smiled n sit beside her.

Both looked at the new love birds n chuckle.

"Love is in the air" shravan said

"Indeed. Look at them. They remind me of teenager couples who love but hide it frm parents."

"So u r saying. Y wont hide if u fall in love or was in love" last words he said hesitated or he might be thinking tht she have a boyfriend. To clear his line if he has the chance.

Suman looked in his eyes n she saw a hint of love but for a sec just after tht he mask it.he said the last words slowly but she heard thm. She never talk to a boy about her relationship status but with him she want to say tht she is single like hell or she never had a freaking boyfriend.

"I had never fall in love n if i ever will i will definitely tell my dear ones first like nanu i never hide anything frm him. I hope tht answered yr second questn also"