12.Roka Roka, kisne Roka?

💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛

U planned all this" she asked poking his shoulder

Shravan smiled

"How could u do this" she again poked other one. Shravan can see fear in her eyes n voice. then light start flikering again n there was no light  she got scared n hugged him suddenly. Shravan took a step back when she hugged him suddenly but balanced himself. He didnt knw what to do so he stand there like statue he didnt even hug her back.

Then light came back n suman realise she is hugging him. She leave him n went straight to her room.

Suman inside her room was pacing around thinking how to go out n face him. She went all red when she think about the hug.

Robin knocked the door

"Yes?"

"Mam dinner is ready. Shravan baba is calling u"

"Coming"

She said n start pacing again. She stopped there n took a deep breathe n exhale out. She went out to dinning table.
Shravan was waiting for her. He looked at her. Suman sitted opposite to him n start making her plate. Shravan was just looking at her.

"Sumo. I m sorry. I was just joking"

"Its okay"

"Really?"

"Yeah! Its okay i guess i just over reacted"

"Yeah u really did"

Suman looked at him with a raised eyebrow. Shravan look at her n stopped eating n both laugh

"U really scared the hell out me"

"Yeah! I knw"

N they laugh again

They went to get some sleep before their flight. Soon its 6 am n shravan knocked suman's room

Suman opened the door rubbing her eyes. Shravan looked at her she looked cute in her morning face in her pj n tee.

"Shravan yrr tum kya bus meri neend udare ke liye aaye ho dharti par"

"Get ready sumo he have to catch a flight at 8. I hope u remember"

"Yeah i knw but mujhe sona hai" n she went to bed again

"Sumo get up otherwise"

"Otherwise what u can do,nothing"  she said in a sleppy tone."

"Okay thn"

Shravan went to the washroom n came back with a mug of water n threw it on her face.

Suman got up with a shock.

"Now as i can see u r up so get ready"

"Shravan this is not right. Who do this to wake up smone?"

"I do. Now go before i came back with a bucket"

Sumna went to washroom in a hurry leaving him there with a smile

They were going to airport when shravan got pushkar's call n suman got preeti's call simultaneously. Both looked at each other n took their call.

Pushkar was shouting frm other side while preeti was crying on phn

"Preeti rona band kar yrr bata to hua kya h?"

"Chote tu chilana band karega tabhi to mujhe pata chalega tu bol kya raha h"

They heard both of thm n when they cut the call both said in unison