31.All is well

💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗

Shravan went toward her, sitting beside her he kissed her forhead, his lips stayed there longer than usual. He looked at her caresseing her hair "kuch chahiye tumhe?" to which she noded no still felling the intensity of his kiss.

Shravan was thinking what to say to her as if he was out of words. He wants to say so much to her but nothing was coming out. They both were just staring at each other not knowing where to start from.

"Mai tumhare liye khana lata hun kal se kuch nhi khaya tumne" before he can go preeti came inside with food. Shravan got a call so he went out.

Preeti was feeding her when he came back to her room

"Vo mujhe kuch jaruri kaam h. tum aaram karo mai thodi der mai aa jaounga phr tumhe lene. Preeti make sure she will have her tablets." he said and went out

His assistant called him that he need to sign the papers right now to submit them to court for aditya's case.As shravan want him behind the bars permanently he dont want to do any delay so he is going to sign the paper today itself. He know aditya is still in the lock up and before anyone got his bail he wants to sue him to court.

Shravan came straight to Tiwari killa n went to her room where he sees her smiling to pushkar's giberish.

"Oh bhaiya aap aa gaye shambhalo yaar abhi biwi ko taki mujhe bhi apni biwi ke sath kuch time mile" he said winking at preeti who is feeding apple to suman

"Chalo preeti finally you will recognise that you have a husband" pushkar took her with him.

Shravan can see her dress has changed, she is no longer in that lehnga and now wearing a yellow anarkali suit looking like a sunflower.

"Kaha gaye the tum?" Her question get him out of trance

"vo kuch jaruri kam tha" to which she noded

"Tumne khana khaya?" She asked

He went to her and sit beside her "yes biwi aur agar aapka QnA finish ho gaya ho to hum ghar chalen?" Suman smiles and nod her head

"Vaise how are you feeling now?"

"Thek hun"

"To chale madam?"

"Hmm"

Shravan phone start ringing

"Yes Mr. Deshwal?"

---

"Yes and i want it asap. Are you getting it? I want him permanently there" he cut the call

The way his voice raised she know about whom he is talking n this remind her what she is trying to forget. The only thing that is echoing in her head is

" Bhaut ho gaya ab bas tera kissa hi khatam kar deta hun. Pehle tujhe marunga phir tere shravan ko aur agar by chance tu bach bhi gayi to koi nhi tera shravan to bilkul nhi bhachega i promise"

This is what he was saying last night. She can bear what happened to her last night but dont want this with him. What if he tried to harm shravan.

"Hey kya hua?" Shravan cupped her cheeks, looking her lost.

"Vo abhi kaha h?" she wisper and his expression change because he knows whom she is talking about

"Jaha ussko hona chahiye. He is rotting in jail."

"Shravan please meri baat suno. Please usse dur raho vo kuch bhi kar sakta h tum samaj rahe ho na. Mujhe koi case nhi karna"

"Case nhi karna maltab sumo tum sun bhi rahi ho kya bol rahi ho?