35. Thinking about you

Its not edited. so please bear me with the spelling mistakes. And as promise its a long chapter.

💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓

Everyone came to table, sitting at their ususal places. While lalaji cracked his jokes making everyone laugh, pushkar was doing his devar duty by teasing vandy about her cooking skills and suman obviously about disappearing last time tagging shravan along.

While suman was trying to hide the blush shravan was constantly grinning at her making the situation worse.

When the breakfast got finished shravan was still showing her his puppy face so that she can change her mind but seeing no reaction from her, he shook his head and went out taking his phone without saying bye to her.

Suman was talking with her maa when she saw him going out. She excused herself and went toward the gate looking for him but he was gone. She went out of the gate looking but he was not there.

Giving a sigh she turned to go inside but a hand pulled her toward left and she collided with a wall.

It was her wall. He pulled her toward him. She was sandwiched between the pillar and him.

As she opened her mouth to say it got shut by his lips. Her eyes closed and the hold on his collar tightened. Their lips moving in sync as if they are doing this from so long.

How can he go without his morning kiss when he is not going to see her whole damn day.

He left her when she was out of breath. Her breath was uneven, eyes still closed. She can feel his breath near her ear.

"Miss me!" he said and kissed her cheek This was so overwhelming that her eyes got close automatically. When she opened her eyes he was gone from there making her stand aloof.

She was standing there flushed while the tip of her ears were red, lips were swollen. Her hand went to her cheek where his lips lastly stayed.She can still feel him near her.

She straight went to their room, stand in front of the mirror and looked at her face which has a different colour a tinge of red, her lips swollen and her lips curved up seeing the girl's image in front of her.

Suddenly she became the happiest girl in the world. She has everything now which she was depriving before in her whole life. A true love.

And the music starts in bach ground which happens like in every romantic movie.

Yeh aaina hai ya tu hai
Jo roz mujhko sanware

She was looking at herself from the mirror, smile intact and she saw him in the mirror raising his eyes at her, she turned to see him but he was not there, he disappeared.

Itna lage sochne kyun
Main aajkal tere baare

She facepalmed and went to table to grab her car keys leaving her room

Tu jheel khamoshiyon ki
Lafzon ki main toh lehar hoon
Ehsaas ki tu hai duniya
Chhota sa main ek shehar hoon

She was lip syncing the song palying in her car while driving with a sweet grin

Yeh aaina hai ya tu hai
Jo roz mujhko sanware

She looked at her in the car's mirror giving a dazzling smile to herself she went inside the pct.

Khud se hai agar tu bekhabar
Bekhabar rakh loon main tera khayal kya