18. He is hurting her

💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖

Suman was looking at him when he was looking at jewellery. She saw him looking at right one only n then he saw her for a second

"Suman i think tumhe left vala lena chahiye.it looks amazing" aditya said

"Maa dono acche h aap koi bhi le lo" n before anyone can say anything he went upstairs toward his room

Suman was just looking at his retrieving figure. From the way he was just looking at right one she got to knw that he liked that. She told Nirmala that she liked right one more n she will take that.

Why r u behaving like this shravan? Kuch to jarur hua h. Kya meri koi baat buri lag gyi usse? But why its hurting me so much. He did need his own space. Give him time sumo.

She was controlling her tears by blinking her eyes vigorously to not come out in front of everyone.

__________________

Suman was behaving normal from outside but was hurt frm inside.

Mujhe usse baat karni chahiye. But kaise laad sahab room se bahar aaye tab na. Aur mai aaise upar ja nhi sakti.

Suman was looking at his room after every min. May be he comes out n tell her what the hell is wrong with him?

This didnt go un noticed by nirmala. She can see the way shravan is behaving. She is maa afterall.

Vandy brings coffee fr everyone in hall.

Nirmala took two mugs

"Suman beta ye le ja shravan ko de room mai."

"Jii maa" suman got up as this is what she wanted, a chance to see him n talk to him

"Par maa 2 mug?"

"Tujhe nhi chahiye kya?" She whispers n gave a smile to suman which she reciprocated with same enthusiam n she went toward his room.

Before getting in she was feeling nervous so took a deep breathe n knocked his door

"Come in" came his reply

She opened the door n went in. He was not in her sight so she went toward the table n settled the tray there

Ye kaha gaya? Aavaj to aayi thi abhi.

She turned n saw his standing behind her.

"Hii" leaved her lips as she dont knw what to say further

"hi" he replied n went to his study table n took a file to read

"Shravan r u okay?" She asked glued to her spot

"Yeah suman"

What did he said ? Suman? is he alright?

"What?" She asked again

"I said m okay suman" he said with a straight face not leaving his gaze frm his file

"Shravan maine kuch kiya h kya? Koi galati hui h mujhse jo tum aaise behave kar rahe ho. Hum friends h na to tum mujhe bata sakte ho agar tumhe meri koi baat acchi nhi lagi." She said with a heavy voice as she was controlling her tears so that she wont appear weak.

He looked at her n went toward her was about to hold her face with his hands but stopped.

"Aaisa kuch nhi h bas mujhe headache h isliye mai. Aur ek case bhi h kl to uski bhi tension h." He said not looking at her.

"Meri taraf dekh kar bolo"

He looked at her n said gazing straight in her eyes " Suman tum khamakha baat ko badha rahi ho. I m okay! Dont behave so typical like...." he stopped when he saw a tear dropped frm her eye.