13.Is it a yes?

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Nanu vo.." suman stammered n got all red

"Kya hua beta?" Nanu asked with a smile

Suman saw that smile after so long. The smile of relief that he got such a good family for her granddaughters. The smile of asurance that this is the best. She cant say no now. How will nanu react if she said no. He realky asked her before all this. Its not his fault afterall. But she didnt even think bout it before n now suddenly all this is so freaking her.

"Suman tu thek to h na beta?" He asked again

What should i do now say no. She closed her eyes n took a deep breath

"Nanu i cant do this" she said opening her eyes n looked at everyone present there. They were all shocked..

"Nanu i mean i cant do this because i want to talk to shravan first plz"

Nanaji smiled n patted her head

"Go but come quick haan. We r all waiting for this"

"Ji" noded n went to her room n shravan followed her

When shravan went inside she closed the door

"Its all screwd" shravan said sitting on bed edge

"I didnt knw this befr shravan"

"Sumo  i now u dont have to explain anything"

"But what now"

"Have u seen their faces when u said i cant do this"

"Yeah!! Thats why i said i wanna talk to u first"

"Shravan do u think pushkar knows this befr?"

"No i dont think so"

Meanwhile outside in kitchen pushkar preeti kamini n nirmala all 4 r present. Nirmala was pacing around

"Badi ma its okay. We did all right. Its for them n now m damn sure they will do it"

"Pushkar i think we did a mistake. "

Flashback starts

Pushkar went to meet preeti in TK but he didnt knw Nirmala n Kamini were already present there. He got to knw that preeti is up on terrace so he went there n saw her picking clothes from there he went near her n start helping her n then preeti n pushkar took the last cloth together. Pushkar pulled the cloth,both cloth n preeti came crashing on his chest.

"Pushkar kya kar rahe ho" preeti tried to pull her

"Preeti plzz" pushkar said in a daze n went toward her face to kiss her.

Preeti closed her eyes as he came near. They were bout to kiss when they heard a pot crashing n they suddenly pulled away n saw Nirmala standing there. Both first looked at each other n then at badima. They dont knw what to do or say. So they bow their head down. Nirmala went from there without saying a word.

"Pushkar abb kya hoga. Maine kaha tha na koi aa jaega" preeti said n start crying

Pushkar console her n said he will talk to badi ma.

Nirmala came to help preeti as it was bout to rain to pick clothes as manju was busy in making food for them so nirmala said its okay i can help we r family. But what she saw there. She didnt knw how to react so she straight went to kamini who was busy in kitchen talking with manju n rachna.

"Kamini ek minute bahar aa mujhe kuch baat karni h"

Kamini looked at her straight face n went with her without asking anything. Nirmala took her to suman's room n locked it. She told kamini what she saw. They talked sometime there whereas outside pushkar n preeti were hell shocked what to do or say. Then Nirmala came out n signalled pushkar to come in.