23. Her gift

Guyssssss its not proof read.

Didnt have enough time so deal with it

💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗

Shravan was so nervous to go to his room. How will she react he know she is angry with him. What if she ignore him that will break his heart.

Shravan was moving to n fro in study room while others were in their room.

After a whole hour he muster some courage n went to his room n what he saw make him smile.

She was sitted on the sofa still in her atire n sleeping like a baby. The way she was half laying shows she was waiting fr him but the tiredness engulfed her.

Since vandy bhabhi bring her in room she was moving here and there to stop her yawns n sleepy eyes. Last night she didnt sleep n now its late as well n she is sleep deprived. She was waiting fr him. But its too difficult to walk for too long in this heavy lehnga so she sat on sofa to wait fr him but she didnt even know when her eyes got closed.

He went to her. Without disturbing her he picked her up in his arms n make her lay on bed. Kissing her head he went to his side. He took her right hand in his n closed his eyes with satisfaction.

After so many days he will get the best sleep of his life.
_____________________

Suman was sleeping peacefully when she heard a noise. She didnt move but again she heard the noise more of a knock.

She open her eyes n sees the love of her life sleeping like a baby with mouth little open. Her lips curved without her knowing. But there was a knock again.

She took a minute to get where she is n its not one of her dream, he is acctually sleeping beside her.

She tried to get up but was not able then she saw their hand intertwined. She was so lost seeing their hands that the person outside have to knock again.

She quickly removed her hand from his n went to open the door.

"Bitiya yeh coffee badi malkin ne aap dono ke liye beji h" kamalji said

She noded n took the tray from him. Keeping it on table she realised she was waiting fr him n dozed off on sofa itself.

She get that he is the only one who put her to sleep on bed. She went to mirror n looked at her vermilion. With her finger she touched it n smiled looking at the red colour but soon the smile vanished when she remember how all this happen in just a day.

One thing is for sure she cant get angry on him for so long not fr him but fr herself. She cant live without him, yeah love makes people a like that but she is hurt by the way he is behaving since days.

She is hurt n want peace n on her thought keeping her distance frm his will give her the seldom she is aching little did she know all the peace she is seeking lies in him.

But love makes u do things that u think r right but acctually r not.

She took out her clothes from her bag n went to washroom.

Shravan open his eyes n saw she was not beside it breaks his heart a little but the next moment his eyes went to the voice of bathroom door unlock. There she is.

She came out in a blue saree she knows its his fav colour. Shravan was looking at her only. She looked at him n then went to the dressing area to dry her hair. She can feel his gaze on her.

Now she can see frm cornor of her eyes He is coming toward her. She get nervous, she gulped when she can feel him behind her.

He looked at her in mirror for a second n went ahead, took out his clothes n went to take a bath.