40. Epilogue

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

"Maine kaha remote do mujhe" she said moving her hand to take it from him but he moved it upwards, she leaned on him to get the remote but he again moved it behind his back

"Shravan kya kar rahe ho remote do na" she said getting riled up not getting what she wanted, she moved ahead and straddled around sitting on his lap to get the remote from him. She smiled getting it at last and then realised where she was. She looked at him who was already looking at her. Gulping she tried to move away but was pulled more closer the next second by his one hand on her waist and other on her thigh.

She closed her eyes when his lips attacked hers and she tried to match his pace, his hand was moving up and down on her bare thigh and she moaned when it went a little upwards. He did not waste a second and now his tongue was fighting with hers for dominance. His hand moved from  her waist and he opened the knot of the robe and threw it somewhere, pulling her more closer if it was possible. Now she was just in the lingerie hanging on her body with those two strips.

He left her lips when she was out of breath but his lips did not leave her skin. He moved toward her neck giving her open mouth kisses and moved the strip off her shoulder and when his lips went to her exposed cleavage she moaned his name making him more aroused. He took her lips again and stand up balancing her around his waist not leaving her lips and went toward the bedroom.

Placing her on bed he removed his t-shirt in a blink and hovered over her kissing her. His hand moved to her breast on her erected nipple making her groan in between the kiss, breaking the kiss his hand was replaced with his mouth taking her to the places she has never been before.Soon all of their clothes were thrown in different places and they made love for the first time and slept in  each other's arms.

__________________________

Suman felt an arm snaked around her waist, which make her to open her eyes and she realised, she slept on the living room sofa waiting for him.

She turned her face towards left and saw him sitting beside her, his head resting on her shoudler while his both arms were around her. She can feel his body getting relaxed in her presence.

"Aap kuch jaldi nahi aa gaye?" Her words dipped with sarcasm.

Shravan craned his neck to see her face and leaning ahead as he pecked her lips

"Happy first anniversary biwi" he smiled and then went back to his previous position, moving his head in crook of her neck.

Suman looked at the wall clock and saw the time 12:20 am. Its their first anniversary and she was waiting for him and slept there.

"Dont think mai bhul gayi hun that you told me you were coming in 10 minutes at 10pm" suman said while trying to look at his face but was not able to but still she can feel his lips curving up.

"There was so much work sumo" shravan sighed tiredly

"Tumhe na apne kaam se hi shaddi karni chahiye thi. Mujhe kyu phasaya apne sath" she rolled her eyes

"Because i love you" he said looking at her face and this time he kissed her leaving her speechless for a minute.

When she recovered, he got a slap on his arm by his blushing wife.

"We are in living room shravan. Anyone can come anytime."

"Sab so rahe hai" he said and again pecked her lips

"I like it how you still blush everytime i kiss you" shravan grinned looking at her face

"Mujhe pehle pata hota na ki tum itne besharm ho to mai na