siete

"jack, is zach there?" myta asked from the other line.

the curly haired boy felt his heart beat faster than normal.

"yes, he is with me. in the house with me and with everyone. "

jack tried to look normal but could not. I wasn't ready for this

"can you pass it to me? we haven't talked to him for a few days and we are all worried. "

jack nodded and then felt like an idiot. myta could not see him, why did he nod his head.

"i-i'm go-going to look f-for him now."

jack pulled the phone from his eyes and looked at zach. zach was sitting on the bed with a frightened face, it looked like he had just seen a ghost.

"it's your mother," jack said whispering.

zach already knew that it was his mother, jack didn't know another myta and still less one that had his number.

jack handle him the phone but zach took a while to catch it. what was he going to say?

he finally put the phone to his ear and dared to say something. "hi mom."

"zachary dean herron, why haven't you returned my calls."

zach could tell how angry his mother was with the tone she had used and for having called him zachary.

"i've been busy." zach looked shyly at jack.

jack was about to die inside. zach was adorable, the curly haired boy was going to smile at him but decided not to.

jack didn't want to give that impression to zach. he didn't want zach to believe he had feelings for him.

so he did not smile at him, but made a small nod to say goodbye, picked up his shirt from the floor and quietly left the room.

zach frowned at the odd attitude of Jack.

"so busy you could not talk to your own family?"

he understood that his mother was worried but zach believed that it wasn't that bad either.

he posted all his life to social networks, so his mother would know if he was alive or dead.

"i didn't want to."

his heart began to beat strongly. he was nervous, again.

"what?" his mother didn't understand anything. myta believed that zach was high because all he said were inconsistencies.

"it's not that i couldn't , it's because i didn't want to," answered zach.

zach didn't know how he could have dared to do that. although in fact yes he knew it.

he done it because of jack.

knowing that he had the support of jack, zach decided he could take a chance. that it was best to tell the world who he really was.