cumpleaños de zach

may 27, 2019

zach's birthday

they had just finished the first concert in new york, it had been awesome. spending the birthday on the stage of a concert was always special.

and zach knew it, he loved watching the energy of the audience and his teammates.

he loved listening to the limelights singing his happy birthday.

knowing that he had so many people supporting him, made him feel happy.

besides, jack had prepared him a surprise for that night.

zach had spent the day almost unable to be alone with jack. during the previous day he had had to do the typical photo session with zack caspary and that day everyone had wanted to be with him to congratulate him and give him a gift.

zach had had to wait for the hours before the concert to be with him, but they weren't alone they were with the rest of the group.

he knew that sometimes things got complicated, but at least they weren't forbidden to interact with each other because at first the manager wanted to separate them to get rid of the group's reputation as gays.

but things went better when the limelights defended them, not only to jack and zach, but also to jonah and daniel.

since then they have been able to be themselves.

when the concert began zach was more excited than before, jack had congratulated him in the middle of the stage and they had kissed, their interactions were always well received by the audience.

jachary was the couple of the moment.

while they said goodbye and the lights were going out, jack couldn't stop thinking about the desire he had to get to the hotel room.

it was one of the suites in the vip area and had a romantic surprise prepared.

when they arrived at the hotel corbyn went into his room with a tired face and had muttered something about sleeping for two days.

jonah and daniel had left the hotel to go to few bars always careful to not be recognized because they wanted a little time just for them.

so there were jack and zach walking down the hotel corridor holding hands. jack still couldn't believe that his little boy was turning eighteen. mainly because zach was still doing the same stupidities as before. but that's how jack liked him.

"i have a surprise ready for you." whispered jack as they opened the door to the room.

zach laughed when he saw the room. when they entered the lights were off and smelled of strawberry and chocolate. they walked towards the room, at the foot of the bed on a cart there were bowls.

zach went to look at them, there was ice, strawberries, hot chocolate and champagne. "This is your surprise?" asked zach smiling.

the truth was that the young one didn't need any gift. he had it all. these months next to jack had been enough for him.