veintiocho

zach was lifted by a blow to his cheek. it wasn't  hurtful, it was like a caresses.

zach opened his sleepy eyes and noticed jack's. he noticed how the curly-haired boy looked at him with a small smile.

"what do you want?" asked zach yawning.

"a kiss."

jack snorted his mouth just to make zach kiss him.

but zach was very tired so he just rolled his eyes and fell down in the bed again.

"zach, i wanted to tell you that it's late, you should change. the boys have called us a million times. "

zach got up when he heard that. shit.

"fuck, they must be worried." zach got up and began to put on his clothes.

"relax, i already told them that we were on our way. they said that as long as we get there before twelve o'clock everything will be fine. "

jack's comment made zach stop dressing. "okay, then i'm going to take a shower."

zach entered the bathroom but before he could close the door jack got in the way.

"do you want to take that shower with me?" jack asked with a smirk.

zach pushed harder and closed the door in his face. "it's not the time, jack."

ΩΩΩ

corbyn saw them walking hand in hand along the street. they were with a group of fans taking pictures and talking to them. they seemed very happy.

but when they passed the security zone the fans were left behind and there were only jack and zach.

"what did you did the whole night out?" daniel asked approaching them.

"i think you shouldn't ask that," corbyn said to daniel laughing.

"why not?" daniel asked innocently.

"dani, they need privacy because they were having sex." jonah whispered in his ear.

daniel blushed when he heard jonah's words. "oh"  he could not be more embarrassed. "i'm sorry."

"don't worry, dani," said jack. "this summer when we are in the same house it will not be necessary for us to flee to a motel."

daniel had already walked to the bus followed by jonah. he did not want to listen anything related to that night.
corbyn shook his head as he returned to the bus.

"don't be late again, love birds." said his blond friend.

jack laughed but zach could only think of the phrase of jack.
this summer when we are in the same house it will not be necessary to flee to a motel

zach hadn't told him yet that this summer he didn't know if he was going to be with him in california.
he promised his family at the beginning of the tour that he will spend the summer with them.

zach decided it was better to forget that problem now. he still had a couple of weeks left to think about it.

and he knew the best way to forget about it.

jack stepped back a few inches when zach's lips collapsed against his, but he didn't move away.

zach's hands rested on his shoulders, tentatively approaching him as they helped the young boy to keep his balance.

then zach noticed something.

jack wasn't kissing him back.

why didn't he kiss zach back?

oh shit.

maybe he can listen to my thoughts, maybe he i have said it out loud, though zach.

zach with his hands still clenched on jack's shoulders, opened his eyes to find jack's open too.

little by little he separated, while zach wondered what he had done wrong.

because when a boy doesn't answer a kiss, no matter how much he appreciates you, it's not a good sign. also, if the boy in question was his boyfriend, it was even worst.

when finally zach pulled his hands away from the boy's curly hair, jack spoke.

"i..." jack opened his mouth, but nothing but that monosyllable came out of his.

"what's wrong?" zach asked annoyed.

why didn't jack want to kiss him?

then zach realized that jack was looking at something that was behind him.

"i didn't want to interrupt," said a female voice.

zach turned because he recognized that voice. and then he saw his mother.

what was myta doing here?

===
word count: 694

ik this is a short chapter, i'm sorry.