CHAPTER THREE: STRANGERS AGAIN.

MULANI's POV.

Jewel came striding in and laying at the bottom of my bed. "You okay baby." She asked.

I nodded. "I should've never forced you to come to the game. It's honestly my fault and I'm really sorry for that." Jewel felt guilty.

I shrugged. "It was finna happen one way or another. I'm just glad he didn't wild out, wild out, and lay it on me."

She muttered. "I just thought that Herb would've changed..." . She trailed off and I nodded in agreement.

"But you know Herbert, changed names but same him." I rolled my eyes. "Same him means still in love wit you." Jewel said smacking her lips. "Don't start with that J. He showed me how he felt last night." I said tryna forget about it.

"People say things out of anger!" She said tryna back Herbo. "It's been five years Mula".

"Na when people are angry, they true intentions come out." I corrected her and she gave up and went silent.

Jewel started biting her nails which showed me she wanted to say something. She's hiding something from me. "Who's downstairs". I rolled my eyes and she started doing that little grin she do to force her one dimple.

I started laughing. "Girl..." I trailed off. "Okay okay Bibby". I waited on her to carry on but she didn't.

"Anddd". I said shaking my head. "Squeak".
"Andd". I questioned. "Mally".

I looked at her. "Alright and Kyro".

I raised my eyebrow. "That's it I swear". She admitted and I shook my head. "Squeak said he misses you". She mumbled. "He did not". I threw my pillow at her as she left. "Worth a try". She shrugged and laughed a lil.

I'm just glad Herbo ain't here. I never wanna see him again after last night.

-

I finally came out my room and walked downstairs as soon as I smelt tacos, it lead me straight to the kitchen.

I saw everybody eating which made me annoyed. "So nobody couldn't make any for me." I said making my presence known.

"I mean if you wasn't actin like a lil shy bitch and come conversate wit yo old time friends then shit you would've gotten some." Kyro smacked his lips.

I took a deep breath out and held up my hands. "You know what, ian finna catch a case today." I spun around getting ready to go back upstairs.

"Cmon cuh." Squeak chuckled. "You know I wouldn't leave you out". He said grabbing my plate from behind him.

"Do I". I questioned him, tilting my head then grabbing my plate. He quickly looked away from me guilty and Mally caught on and changed the subject. "It's been a min lil sis."

"It should've been a hour". I spat. "Lord she still got that bad ass temper." Kyro shook his head and Jewel said. "I'm saying."

"Female version of Herbo, I swear". Bibby spoke up which made Jewel elbow him in his stomach and Kyro and Squeak gave him a look.

"Imma just stay silent cuh." Bibby shook his head then took a bite out of his Taco. "Please do". I rolled my eyes.

Mally looked at Bibby and Jewel. "Bibby been needed a brownskin jawn in his life". Squeak, Kyro and I nodded in agreement.

"Na he been needed me in his life". Jewel said ruining the moment. "I just like it how full of ha self she is". Bibby grinned touching up Jewel under the table.

"Uhuhhh we eating uncle". I said waving them off. Which made everyone laugh.

"Na but all jokes aside. We been missed ya'll" Kyro spoke up.

"It's ya'll who cut us off". I shrugged and Jewel nodded in agreement.

"You know how the dreamteam is though, we couldn't do Herb like that." Squeak mumbled not lookin at me.

"But you could do me like that". I chuckled shaking my head. "The only one who ain't left me was Jewel." I trailed off. "And I'm guessing ya'll cut off Jewel cause she was fucking wit me." I chuckled.

"Actually Jewel cut us off." They bursted out laughin, including Jewel.

I rolled my eyes and carried on eating my tacos. "What's been happening." Squeak asked interested in my life.

"Wellll I dropped out off college and stopped doing netball to take off my modelling career and Jewel here, stopped her cheerleading thing to come with me on the way". I paused remembering my mother. "However I had to put that on pause and move down here with Kaci". I rolled my eyes.

"Ya motha." Kyro asked. "Yes nigga who else". Mally smacked his lips. "Cause I thought she'd say mo-". Squeak cut of Kyro. "Nigga". He said sternly. "Aight. Aight". He shook his head finishing of his taco.

I rolled my eyes. "Anyways..". I trailed off. "Enough about me. What about ya'll".

"I been made it big in the rap department." Bibby said with Squeak, Kyro and Mally dapping him up. "Congrats". I said smiling.

"We been on the road wit Herbo". Mally said. "Tours and all." Squeak said.

"Thats wassup." I slowly nodded my head.

-

Long story short we ended up at they crib.

"I really don't wanna be in a crib that Herbert's in." I mumbled to Jewel who stuck by my side, sitting next to me.

"It's cool." She assured me.

For the rest of the day everyone was just catching up, exchanging numbers etc.

We heard a door open and slam shut. It was Herbo.

"Wassup." He said walking in with Shawn and Buckz then dapping Bibby, Gmoney, Kyro, Squeak and Mally and nodded at Jewel.

Then he went upstairs. I cleared my throat. "That's my queue to go." I said getting up. "Thanks for havin me over." I said to them before walking out not waiting for any off them to say anything back.

As soon as I got outside on the porch it's like I could breathe again.

I started to cry but I don't know why. I slammed my car door shut behind me.

G HERBO's POV.

"Aye Kyro". I chuckled. "Swear these pussys just talkin.

A figuree ran up in my gun and "BANG". Mally came up from behind me chuckling. "He dead like a motorcycle accident.

-

The figuree ran up in my gun again and "BANG". Mally came up from behind me chuckling. "He dead like a motorcycle accident.

I jumped out outta my dream in nun but sweat. I could never sleep. And now that Mulani's back in town my sleepless nights has begun again. I have to get away from her but I can't. If anything I wanna be closer to shawt.

Why Myles run up in my gun twice. Like he givin me a second chance. A second chance for what?