KARMA: CHAPTER FIVE: CHANGES.

Couple weeks later.

BRANDI's POV.

I slowly creeked open Prince's door to see him and Arianna laid up

I slowly creeked open Prince's door to see him and Arianna laid up. I swear I hated the sight but there wasn't shit I could do bout it.

I slightly rolled my eyes and cleared my throat. "he-". I got cut off by Arianna fake ass gushing at me. "OOOOO BITCH WHERE U GOIN." Her loud ass asked.

"A date." I said bluntly and looked at Prince who was eye'ing me dirty. "Don't she look cute babe." Arianna asked Prince and he smacked his lips and said. "Yo watchu want."

I scowled him. "Nigga I'm just tellin u that Aunt Mulani said to tell u she won't be back till next week wit Hyainn and to not touch her car."

He looked at me blankly and I smacked my lips and walked out.

-

I don't actually like Rakim. I'm only talkin to ol' boy to keep my mind of Prince. I know I shouldn't be doing this but whatever he mad consistent.

I walked down the stairs to see Hayden sitting round the island eating.

"Where u goin." She asked. "Rakim taking me out." I shrugged.

"Bitch again." She now looked at me. "This nigga spending all his dollars on u." She said which made me laugh. "You go girllll." She high five'd me before I walked out the house.

$$$$

PRINCE's POV.

Ariana kept her gaze on me as she got on her knees. She put her hands behind her as she licked and sucked my balls.

She demanded me to throat fuck her and I did as she said.

I told her I was about to cum, she moved my 🍌 from down her throat but kept it in her mouth and caught my cum.

She opened her mouth to show me my cum as she swallowed it.

"How you learn to pleasure like dat." I asked. She shrugged. "Sumn new for you." She grinned.

I picked her up and laid her on the bed, french kissing her then licked and sucked her nipples.

She pulled up my head and looked at me, she looked like Brandi for a slight second but I shook my head to get the thought out. "I love you." She said but I couldn't say it back cause she only girl I loved like that was Brandi.

I was finna go down on her and she gently pushed me.

"You don't love me." She furrowed her eyebrows. "Arianna why u tryna ruin the moment." I smacked my lips and she got up, putting back on her clothes.

"Fuck you." She scowled at me and slammed the door behind her.

-

I slowly walked down stairs to see that Ariana was gone and Hayden was still around the island eating.

"You sure u ain't pregnant." I teased her but she didn't laugh. "Nigga u ain't funny don't wish that evil shit on me." She smacked her lips.

She switched the subject. "Watchu do to Ari."

I shrugged. "Bitch wylin."

I KNOWSW THIS CHAPTER SHORT 😩 JUST BARE WITH ME YA'LL. COURSEWORK FINNA BE THE DEATH OF ME OMM