CHAPTER FOURTEEN: ALLY.

JEWEL's POV.

"Girl you sure you only four months pregnant cause you big as hell". Amarie said as she got into my car.

I laughed. "Bitch if it's a girl she gon be thick, I can feel it." I started driving. "Mally knows you landed". I asked

"He don't even know I'm here." She mumbled. "I can't be bothered with his nagging ass right now."

I chuckled and turned on my indicator. "The man just wants to see his daughter then he'll be at peace."

"You right but Jewel he didn't even make a effort to make it to her birth." She rolled her eyes. "That's what pissed me off."

"Na yea you right for being mad but knowing Mally he will make it up." I said truthfully.

"I guess." She paused. "You heard from Mulani". And I shook my head. "Have you." I asked and she shook her head. "Shit she don't even know that she got a lil cousin." She sighed. "Well more like a niece and I dead wanna get her christened, and without Mula here I can't cause I want both of you to be the god mothers for Ally". She shook her head.

I nodded in understanding. "I just don't understand why she didn't keep in contact with me." I sighed changing the indicator. "Like I knew she was leaving to go back to New York".

"Weird." Amarie trailed off. "Hey she know you pregnant." She asked. "I didn't even get to tell her cause she left without me knowing". I shook my head.

"Yea this obviously because of Herbo." Amarie smacked her lips. "Ain't it always."

I parked my car at the crib and I took out Ally. "This dead Mallys twin". I gushed whilst Amarie laughed at me. "I like the mixed name ya'll gave her". I said truthfully. "Imma try do that to my baby with me and Bibbys name." And Amarie nodded in agreement to do it.

We didn't even get to knock on the door properly, Herbo swung it open, already unbuckling Ally from her car seat. "Mayn look at my daughter." Herbo gushed carrying her away. I looked at Amarie laughing and she shook her head and bursted out laughing. "I cannot."

We walked in to see Mally and Herbo already hovering Ally, and Kyro and Squeak playing fortnight. They was too concentrated on the game to even realise anything that was happening.

"Cuh she look exactly like you". Herbo said to Mally. "I'm sayin." Mally dapped Herbo and taking Ally from him.

-

Mally's been sat over there admiring Ally for the past hour. He hasn't looked up once.

$$$$

AMARIE's POV.

"It's finna be time for Ally to be fed, Mally". I said walking over to him. "Fuck makes you think I can't feed my daughter he snapped at me. "Nigga since when did you have breast." I spat back at him and took Ally from outta his hand, walking upstairs to a room. "Fuck outta here." I scowled him.

Soon after I knew he said some slick shot and started following me cause Jewel and Herbo bursted out laughing.

I knew this was Mally's extra room cause he always had that strong Millions scent.

I sat and breast fed Ally and Mally walked in sitting next to me watching her.

"I miss us". He spoke up and I rolled my eyes. "Oh so we've broken up now".

He smacked his lips. "Man Amarie stop being so fucking complicated." He semi-yelled which made Ally jump. "Nigga lower yo fucking voice before you give my daughter chest problems. I spat.

"OUR daughter, bitch, fuck wrong wit you." He said gettin annoyed. "Stop sayin my." His eye's started gettin dark.

I know what this meant so I snapped out off my attitude. "Okay our daughter." I quickly spoke softly. The darkness in his eyes went and his face softened. "As I was sayin, I ain't meant that we have broken up."

I listened.

"I'm just saying we not how we used to be." He shrugged. "And how was we." I raised my eyebrow. "We hardly fought, shit we got along most of the times." He shrugged.

"And who changed that Mally." I finally looked in his eyes and he instantly looked away.

There was silence. I chuckled a little, but not a happy chuckle, a disappointment one and shook my head. I fixed my bra and started lightly patting Ally back for her to burp.

By the time she did, Mally still hasn't said a word as if somethings on his mind so I just got up and went back downstairs. He didn't even realise.

I KNOWWW THIS CHAPTERS SHORT BUT I WAS JUST TRYNA UPDATE SUMN FOR YA'LL OKUR