CHAPTER EIGHTEEN: THE CATCH.

Couple months later

G HERBO's POV.
I pointed the gun at Kori, Andrè and Mello's head, then pushed the gun up in their chest.

"BANG"
"BANG"
"BANG"
"BANG"
"BANG".

"They dead". Squeak said grabbing the gun outta my hand

"Don't have to like me". I muttered

-

I jumped up to see Mulani over me, she jumped aswell,

"What you doin". I asked lookin at the clock. "You was drenched in sweat." She murmured, throwing the rag at me.

Me and Mulani arnt together but I want her here wit me so she can never leave my sight. I ain't on no possessive shit either, it just be like dat.

I smacked my lips seein that it was 2:15 and closed my eyes, even though I wouldn't be able to go back to sleep. "Are u goin back to sleep." Mulani asked.

"Yes." I lied. "Don't lie to me."

I paused. "Girl ian lying." I could tell her face expression changed and she was holding in something but she said nothing.

I laid there, in my back , looking up at the ceiling in darkness.

I ain't never got a good rest in time. Shit most sleep I get in a night is three hours. MAX.

Shit gettin tiring too. But now that I got kids on the way I gotta tough it out for them.

$$$$

JEWEL's POV.

As Bibby was walking out the room he said. "And you better put some makeup  on dat shit too." Then left.

I looked at my reflection in the mirror with tears ready to fall.

*flashback to last night*:

"Later ya'll". Me and Bibby said our goodbye's and went outside walking to the car.

The road is mad busy and Bibby over here wanting to just run out in the street to the other side of the pavement, leaving me here on the opposite pavement in the darkness.

I took the zebra crossing walking to a street that I think Bibby car on. It feels like I've been walking forever and I still ain't seen his car so I walked back to Amarie's house.

"How comes you back." Amarie asked letting me in and I sat down.

I shrugged. "Bibby said I should wait till Mally make his way so he can drop both off us." I lied.

"Why would he do that." Amarie asked in confusion and before I could answer her, her phone rang.

"Hello." She answered. She looked at me then looked away.

"Bibby wants to speak to you." She murmured passing me the phone. I quickly shook her head and she said. "She doesn't want to speak to you." Which made me give her the eyes.

"What do you want me to do Bibby." She now said with a attitude. "I can't force her to talk to you."

Next thing I knew the conversation ended. "Girl." Amarie said clearly worried. "You better get yo ass back outside cause Bibby said he finna fuck you up."

I tried to fight my tears, knowing what was coming but just played it off and smacked my lips. "I don't care anymore." I lied.

Couple minutes later Bibby came bustinnnin the room and as soon as dragged me.

Amarie ran over to me calling Squeak meanwhile tryna pull him offa me.

He started to punch me and then Squeak came running and pulled him off me.

He then went behind Squeak and gave me a final slap when Squeak got mad and whispered something in his ear.

"Man get out." Bibby demanded whilst tears was running down my face now. No way I could stop it.

"I'm not going anywhere with you." I spoke up backing away.

Bibby got even more angrier now, now tryna drag me up out of my seat. I stared to scream. "I'm staying here with Amarie and Squeak.."

Amarie said. "I'm not coming anymore, Jewel."

I looked at her in disappointment as I'm sure she could see me literally screaming help without me actually having to say it.

Anyway I finally got up and walked out little after Bibby. 

As soon as we went back on the main road he started shouting at me again. "Na you think you big now bro. Imma show you wassgood."

He started walking again, crossing the busy road AGAIN carelessly, leaving me to cross it again.

As soon as we reached on the lonely road that the car was parked on he stopped in his tracks again, getting angry and shouting, he hit me twice then carried on walking again.

Whilst we was in the car he started talkin bout some give him my phone. So I had to speak up and tell him what's good bout my phone.

*end off flashback*

I looked down at my bump and shook my head. "He cares." I convinced myself, wiping my tears and overly putting on makeup over my bruise.

$$$$

MULANI's POV.

It's finally time for Jewel and Bibby to find out their baby's gender. I felt myself starting to tear up so I had to go in the corner so no one could see cause I'm a bad bitch I can't let no one see me crying. Tuh.

"3..2..1.." Jewel opened a box which let out white balloons. Everyone looked at each other in confusion.

Bibby opened the next box, now aggravated which kind of made everyone chuckle. "Man Mulani fuck you wit the colours." He asked.

I brought out a small box and gave it to Jewel, smiling cheesy. "There ya go."

"Aight." I shouted. "3....2...1." Everyone shouted.

Blue balloons came out and I could've swear I saw Bibby tear up.

Jewel...
Jewel was happy, but you can see hurt all over her face, only a blind person wouldn't be able to see.

THIS PARAGRAPH WAS RUSHED OK