CHAPTER TWENTY - ONE: SECRETS.

HERBO's POV

"Nobody can diss me". I said pacing up and down the room. "I'm ma mommas first son.. I can't allow dat".

"There's too much guns in hea for all the talkings." I stopped pacing,

"Natures finna erupt". I started pacing again. "Rains finna fall". I paused "put dat gun in they eye make dat pistol go through they brain.". I chuckled a little.

"Shoot up the Tv, no news, so no one will know them niggas dead." I stopped pacing and looked at Kyro, Mally and Squeak, smiling.

-

My eyes shot open to see Mulani above me, shaking me with tears in her eyes.

She was shaking me but I couldn't feel her. It was like Myles was holding me down.

I couldn't move for about ten minutes.

It was like a relief of my shoulders when I could.

"Herbert you need to go church and clear yours chest". She said coming of off me.

"Why do you think something on my chest Mulani." I sighed deeply, moving the pillow from my head.

"Just a while ago it was like a bad spirit took over you in your sleep." She shook her head. "I don't wanna talk about it right now anyways." She didn't snuggle up under me like she did last week. She turned her back as if she doesn't wanna get hurt.

$$$$

MULANI's POV.

"I feel like Herbo losing his senses." I said to Jewel. "Don't think much of it girl." Jewel tried to not make the situation as bad as it was.

"Uhuh that nigga don't sleep at all." I shook my head. "And if he do it would be like a hour or two."

"He got a guilty conscience or something." Jewel asked me. I looked at her. "You think so." I asked her.

She shrugged. "Just seems like he do."

I shrugged off the subject and changed it. "Two more weeks till I see my nephewwww." I cheesed.

"I knowww." Jewel gushed. "I can't wait."

"Na but I dead thought it would be a girl." I smacked my lips. "I could feel it in my uterus."

"Bitch you talk to much sometimes." Jewels bursted out laughing. "Where Amarie at anyway." I asked.

Jewel cleared her throat and gave me an unusual look.

I raised my eyebrow. "Why I feel like everyone keeping secrets from me." I rolled my eyes.

"Why you stressin." Jewel snapped. "I ain't keeping nun from you I just don't know where shorty at."

"And that's my queue to go." I smacked my lips and grabbed my bags before I snapped at her.

$$$$

AMARIE's POV.

After we carried Ally to the nurse we decided to go eat. "None of Yo bitches best be here." I said to Mally as I fed Ally.

"Man you know you got me wrapped around ya finger stop frontin". Mally waved me of, unbuckling Ally from the seat.

"Bitch why you unbuckle ha." I said annoyed. "You know she ain't finna go back in that seat." I shook my head and began eating my food.

"Stop callin me bitch." Mally smacked his lips as I bursted out laughing. "But you my bitch."

He gave me a look and I said. "Aight Aight, stop actin like a bitch."

"Amarie you finna make me fuck your up." He spat at me.

I giggled. "I like it when you threaten me." He scowled me and carried on feeding Ally. "Why don't you fuck me up on this table." I joked.

"You must think you sound sexy." He shook his head. "Boa let me see if that nigga there find it sexy then." I got up.

He looked at me shocked and said. "Sad that Ally won't grow up without her mother." He chuckled to himself.

I carried on walking but turned into the bathroom.

-

Yes I know the chapter short.