KARMA: CHAPTER NINE: NOBODY KNOWS.

PRINCE's POV.

I laid down next to the familiar gravestone that read Herbert Wright.

"I stopped taking my meds". I began.

"Hayden has too". I shrugged. "She's still struggling to come to terms with it." I looked up at the sky.

"I hate that I gotta feel like you here in order to live my life properly." I paused. "You know I've been writing songs." I trailed off.

"I finished your one." I paused again. "I wrote about somebody that means a lot to me." I rolled over to look directly at the gravestone. "You gon be mad as hell when you find out I'm in love wit my cousin." I chuckled. "On foenem."

"I-". I got cut off when my phone started ringing.

It was Ari.

I quickly got up looked at the time that read 4:00am. "Shit". I mumbled.

$$$$

BRANDI's POV.

Prince was over three hours late and I had just begun taking back off my clothes.

"Girl u really not gon tell me who the fuck that nigga is". My homegirl shouted, mad over the phone.

"Rayann." I trailed off. "I don't wanna talk about that right now." I looked at my messages and caller lists to still see no calls or messages from Prince.

"Damn right you don't". She smacked her lips. "Tuh."

$$$$

HERBERT POV.
As soon as I opened the door I was greeted by Ariana.

"Where you been Herbert." She asked annoyed. 

I ignored her and went straight up to our bedroom. "Watchu not finna do is-"

"Bitch why you always yappin in my ears foe. Shut the fuck up girl". I snapped.

She went over to her side of the bed and scooched over close to me. "Talk to me."

"There's nun to talk about Brandi". I rubbed my face.

"Brandi". She repeated.

"I meant Ari." I quickly corrected myself. "Ya'll names alike."

She looked at me still unsure so I pulled her close to me changing the subject. "You know I wouldn't hide nun from you." I lied. "I was just busy."

$$$$

HAYDEN's POV.

I opened the door to see Kentrell standing there, with his hands in his front pockets.

"What". I stood there dumbfounded.

"Don't give me no attitude." He said barging past me. "Prince ain't here." I said walking back upstairs to my room.

He started following me. "Lul guh stop playin u know I came hea for you".

I turned on my heel to look at him. "For me." I repeated with a chuckle and he nodded.