Untitled Story Part

-Andrea's POV-

Hello, My name was Andrea Bravo. Leaving with my Friend Leila and her mother Denisse. We're leaving here at Dallas, Texas and Im studying and it's only more years and I will graduate collage. Im a cool and awesome on our school, Im also a popular dancer at our school. I have many girlfriends this past few years. I was about to stop this but I met this cool and sexy girl, Her name was Demetria. I fall for her about this years but I can't tell her the truth.

"Hey Wake up Andrea! You have a school today!" I fell on the floor, my ass was hurt and my head was bumped so hard that makes me really woke up. Leila was laughing hard but I gave her a death glared and I groan." Don't you ever do that again Leila. It hurts you know."

"So you should wake up early."

"Yeah Yeah!" I stood up immediatly and go downstairs and meet Denisse. My mom was died when I was 3 years old and my dad left me on the orphanage and that was the time I met this two family. I sit on the table and Denisse handle me a pancake.

"Hmmm." I smell the air."So yummy." I grab my fork immediatly and cut the pancakes and I eat. "Hey Girl! Calm Dowm!" Leila shouted while going downstairs.

"I can't it's delicouse." They both giggled, When I stared at the wall clock, it was 8:30."Fuck! Im going to be late." I ran in the bathroom, took a quick shower and went upstairs to get dress. I wore a plain black T-shirt and a jeans and put some leather jacket. I let my hair down and hopped quickly inside the car, I start the engine and drive through the school.

Few minutes later, still Andrea's POV

I enter the room akwardly. They we're all speechless and listening to the teacher that discussing. "Im sorry Im late." The teacher nodded. After  2 hours, The bell rang. Me and my friend Yesse went to the cafeteria and sat by the girls. Jannah, one of the girls that are slut. She came over to me and sat on my lap.

"Hey Babe! What's wrong." She pecked my lips and I kissed back. "Nothing." I kissed her lips and she pushed me on the wall, She is making an entrance and I did. We're making out on the canteen. It makes me moaned. But when I see Demetria, I pulled away and stood quickly.

"What's Wrong Babe? Why did you pulled away."

"Jannah! We're over! I don't want to make this worse. I don't want our relationship will be longer."

"What? Whay the fuck Andrea. I thought you love me? And know I know, You used me to fuck with you." She leaved me and I sat down."That's okay Andrea, It better to be single." Yesse patted my back.

"Hey what's wrong?" Some soft voice I heard that makes me happy and comfortable. When I looked up, I saw Demetria holding my shoulder. I smile and shook my head. "It's Nothing Demetria." She groan." Dont you ever call me that name, just Demi for short."

"Okay Demi, Nice to meet you. Im Andrea." She jaw dropped and cover her mouth when she heard what I said."Ugh.. Did I say anything hurts you." She shook her head.

"Because your popular here! I can't believe I met some popular here at school." She attack me a tight hug." Uhm Not really?"

"So Andrea. Nice name. Can we friends?"

"Ugh Sure." I shake a hand with her. God, She's hot. The way she walk through me and the way she looks at me. She was so caring for others. She was beautiful and hot. Honestly, I can't find any girl like here in this entire world. I think I fall for her so quickly. The first I met her, I think I gonna burst out of blushing.

----------
So hows the Chapter 1? I hope you enjoy this chapter. Andrea was me, the Author of the story. So Vote me and leave me honest comments, Lavya Lovatics. Stay Strong.

-XoMyrillexx- #LesbianForDemi