Chapter 39: Leaving

-Demi's POV-

Im here at the airport with Andrea and Naomi. Im leaving LA for a months and I gonna miss the two persons I loved.

"So, Babe. Take care of Naomi, I don't want that both of you are in accident." I said while playing her hair.

"Yes I will Babe, I'll take care of Naomi. Also take care of yourself too, besides Im not their, I can't watch you everytime." I laughed."Babe, Im not a kid to watpch. I know the right and wrong things. You don't have to worry about me, okay?"

"Really? Just take care and watch yourself sometimes. Even both of us don't want that you'll get sick or accident. But I hope it won't happen."

"Sure I will Babe. So I'll be in 3 months for my next location of my Neon Lights Tour. And I hope you'll love my hair color when I get back."

"Really? Sure, I'll love it what it is. Just take care, remember! We're here to call if theirs something wrong. Leave me some message or just tweet me."

"Okay honey. Im leaving right now." I smiled and I can see tears drowning in her deep black eyes, then she hugged me."I'll miss you Babe, AKA Demi Lovato."

"Same thing Babe AKA Andrea Bravo." Then we pulled away, Im going to stood up but Andrea hold it and it caught me."Babe Im leaving."

"You forgot something." Before I should talk, she didn't let me to waste it. She kissed me and I kissed back.

I will miss her cuddles, her kiss, her eyes, her laugh just like mine, her serouis face especially her love. Yeah, I can feel that anyway but it's not the exactly felt what I felt today like Im gonna burst into loneliness and sadness their when I don't have her.

"Thanks, you remind me alot in that hot kiss babe. Ugh! I want to re scheduled this date! Im not yet ready!" I shouted.

"Babe, you have to. This is your dream and I don't want that you'll waste it because of me and Naomi. You dont need time for us everytime, you have to seperate us from you. You should have your time, don't waste it." She explain and I just nodded.

"Good, I'll handle everything. I'll make sure if you go home and your ready to meet us, I have something very special suprise for you."

"Really? Im excited to see that."

"Hep! But first you have to enjoy your days on your tour! I want to be with you but I don't want to waste the money I'll save for our special day."

"Aww. Okay, I'll enjoy my day with my Lovatics. And that's the only thing I'll do."

"Haha. Okay,  I love you babe. Go ahead, the flight is waiting you. Bye!"

"Okay Babe, bye. I love you too."

-Andrea's POV-

Im not expecting this feeling right now. Like I felt Im alone everytime I thinked of Demi. Now, I know that I can't live without her.

"So you didn't see anything huh?" Naomi ask me while taking a sip of her coffee chillz."Huh? About what?"

"Uhm. Nothing, Im just checking you if your breathing. Don't mind Demi too much, you can't focus taking care of me." And we both laugh.

"Nyah. Im just wondering that I can't live without her. Even you! You'll not met Zandrew if you didn't met Demi."

"Yeah your right! Want some?" I just shook my head. Im not in the mood to eat right now, Im just miss Demi immediatly.

"Arent you busy this days?" She ask me again."Hmm, I don't think so, Maybe."

"Because Im leaving with Zandrew."

"And why?"

"I want to be with him for a month on a vacation then after that, he will leaving and he will continue his education at Brazil."

"Then go ahead. When was your vacation?"

"Hmm Tomorrow? Or something. I'll just tell you if I get the information. Let's go home! I want to sleep! Im a lack of sleep this day!"

"Okay. Let's go."Then we leave the cafeteria. I don't know if I can breath and live without Demi? No I can't. Ugh! Why did  felt this fucking feelings! Demi will be back soon Andrea! Just wait her.

-----------------------

Sorry it's a short chapter for you guys bur Im tired of doing this. Because I was sleepy when Im updating the chapters and I was using some time before I go to bed. Hope you like it! Mwah hugs.

-XoMyrillexx