Chapter 4: Private is going to public

-Andrea's POV-

It's a nice day for me and for Demi that we will be having a date tonight. So I woke up so early to take a shower and to choose some of my clothes. I go downstairs to see Leila sitting with Denisse.

"Hey what's the problem?" I ask going downstairs.She look up to me with her red eyes, tears falling in her glossy cheeks and she gave me a fake smile. I hugged her and rubbed her back."Hey Leila,What's wrong."

"J-jessie broke up with m-me." I jaw dropped and cover my mouth. I can't believe she cheated on my friend sister." What happened?"

"He had a girlfriend besides. He was using me for moneys and fucking me all night. And he was giving my money to that fucking bitch slut girl."

"I'll get some water first." Denisse suggest and we nodded." Dont let that girl intouched with Josh."

"But he broke up with me, And he will never back with me." I just nodded and grab her hand through my room and lock it. We sat on the bed."Leila listen to me, Dont cry with that fucking slut boy. Many boys here in the world that he was the best for you. Okay."

She nodded and I hugged her again one time. Im a friend of hers so everytime she needs me I'll be right here for her. Because Im in with this girl... As a Sister. I had Demi ;)

-Demi's POV-

I woke up with someone in my bed, I felt something wrapped around my waists. And when I lift up my face, I saw Wilmer beside me. Fuck! Did we had a sex? I stood up immediatly and grab my clothes on and Wilmer sit up and look at me.

"What the fuck Wilmer?" I said angrly and he look so inshock." I thought you enjoy it,Demi I still love you."

"Just fucking stop and go away!" He stood naked and grab his clothes on. He wrapped his arms around my waist and try to pull me but I pushed him away. "Just fucking leave me, Wilmer!"

"Why don't you just back loving me."

"Because I have a girlfriend! I don't want to cheat with her anymore."

"Girlfriend? But we're different Demi."

"Fuck you...fuckfuckfuck......putangina.......FUUUUUUCKYOOOU"

"what do you mean putang ina?"

"It's never mind so fuck up and leave my house." He leaved and slammed the door. I sat down on the bed crying and thingking so deeply how can I tell Andrea all about this. Is she going to be freak out or our relationship is going to be over. On my deeply emotion, I didn't heard someone was knocking on my door, I wiped my tears away before opening the door. Then  I saw Selena.

"Hey Dems!" She attack me in a hug and pulled away once again, I gave her a fake smile and let her sit on my couch. "Did you know about the latest news?"

"What news?" I ask her confused." Wilmer posted on the twitter that you kissed his lips. God, Demi it's on public." My eyes open wider and jaw dropped. How so fast he posted it, No it can't be." No Selena, your lying! That was fake!"

"No Demi! But why are you so freaking out? It's okay that to be public that your Lovatics will knew it."

"Fuck up Selena! We're done and he's not my boyfriend anymore. Unless some heart I can break. My girlfriends heart."

"Girlfriend? I Dont even know that?', And Im sorry tho." I just nodded.

-Andrea's POV-

Once I open my account on twitter, I saw the posted of Wilmer that he's kissing Demi's lips. My eyes open wider. I immediatly read the description.

@DdLovato: Nice shot babe ;)

"No!" I shouted that Leila caught my attention. She got me crying while facing the screen of my laptop. I can't believe Demi will do that to me. I Quickly fold my laptop.

"What's Wrong Andrea?" Leila ask me confuse and caring."Demi Just cheated on me! Look!" Once I open my laptop and open my account and show the picture of them. Leila jaw dropped and cover her mouth."How she can do that?"

"Just ask fucking Demi." I told her and pulled out my phone and dialled Demi's number. And then she accept it quickly.

"Hello?"

"Fuck up Demi! How can you did that to me?"

"About what?"

"Demi just tell me the truth and don't pretend that you didn't did that with Wilmer?"

"It's only an accident Andrea and I can't control myself cause Im drunked."

"I think we can over our relationship!"

"Please Baby, I need you. I can't live without you. Please I can't control myself. Babe, I regret all what happened that night. I love you."

"Let's rescheduled our date Demi. I need some space." I hung the phone call before she tell me something more worse that I can show my bipolar disorder. I just layed on the bed and lock the door. I'll need some space and talk to Demi if I've moved on what happend. I don't want to think it so deeply. I love Demi and I can't let her down with that fucking slut Wilmer. I'll not let her gone on my protective arms. I believe on Demi what she told me but I need some proves.

---------
Hows the chapter 4? Will Andrea dont want to let Demi in her own arms? Let's know this at the next chapter! Vote and leave us honest comments. Thanks for reading and supporting my story. Stay Strong.

-XoMyrillexx- #LesbianForDemi