Chapter 8: Unbroken Tour

-Andrea's POV-

I woke up on the couch of our tour bus while I heard some laughing outside. The bus was parked for 2 hours and we will get started at 2 more hours again through he first location. When I stood up, I saw Demi and Selena we're laughing,holding their starbucks. I sat down behind Demi and kiss her cheeks.

"Hey! You make me scared!" She jumped off when she felt I kissed her, It makes me giggle.

"Im sorry."

"Aww, That's nothing." She pecked my lips."Woke up routine." Selena spoke off that makes me laugh."I'll get some cereals baby, I'll be right back." She nodds and I ran through the kitchen and I heard someone follow me, It's Selena. When I turn around, She puts her lips into min that Im froze in a minute, I pushed her away and gave her a disgusted look.

"Why did you kissed me?" I ask confused. On that moment, she ran outside of the kitchen and I turn to my cereal then Demi came in.

"Hey! It seems you and Selena are friends from now on? What did you talk about?"

"Ahh? Yeah yeah. Selena was friendly you know. w-we talked about the, the tour! Yes the tour." I cracked my sentence and I saw Demi's smile faded away.

"It seems you have a problem Babe, Tell me." I shook my head and grab her hands outsides from the kitchen and sat down at the stairs of the tour bus.It was quiet enough between us.

"Are you excited for your tour?" I ask her broking the awkward silence.

"Hell yeah! Im so excited to see my Lovatics and to perform with others! Especially you Babe." She pecked my lips and I kissed back. "Theirs a hot kissed huh." She giggled."Im always a hot kisser!"

-Demi's POV-

It's 7:34 pm and we're in the arena. I check the crowd and it was full of people and I heard their we're screaming my name. Im so excited to back on the stage after 2 months of breaking. I enter my backstage room and I saw Andrea chilling on the couch with her hands in her head.

"Hey Babe, Is theirs something wrong?" I ask her sitting right next to her and she gave me a small smile.

"Nothing. Theirs nothing you have to worry about Babe. Im okay."

"Okay, Just call me outside if you need anything. The tour will start for few minutes. See you around babe." She pecked my lips." Goodluck babe, See you on stage." Came to her mouth that makes me smile. I leave her in my room and Max came to me.

"Demi you have to be get ready, the program will start in few minutes." I nodd and rubbed my hands together. "Okay Demi, It's your turn on stage." One of the crew spoke off me and I nodd, I hold a mic and ran in the stage.

"How are you Los Angeles!" They we're screaming seeing me on the stage. Gosh, Im so blessed tonight.

After 3 hours of Tour

"Thank you so much for having me here, It's alot and Im so blessed to get back tonight. I love you Lovatics! See you soon and again! Goodnightingale and Demi Dreams and see you in the lalaland." They all screamed and I go back from my room. Before I enter someonr grab my arms. It's Andrea, Her eyes we're red and tears falling on her glossy cheeks.

"Babe what's-" She cut me off." Demi, I don't want to lie and keep this from our relationship. I want to talk to you and tell you important." I nodd and we ran outside of the backstage. Im so very confused of what's going on with Andrea, Did I hurt her or everything that makes her feel uncomfortable. What it was, I still supports her and love her. She's my life.

---------

Sorry it's a short chapter but what you think guys. Just leave some honest comments about this chapter, If I mistaken some part, I'll change it directly for you guys. Thanks for reading and supporting my story, enjoy it. Stay strong.

Follow me on Instagram @MyrilleLovato

Follow me on Twitter @QDLovato

And

Like me on Facebook MyrilleBravo.

-XoMyrillexx #LesbianForDemi