Chapter 7: Nightingale

-Andrea's POV-

I woke up from the couch with Leila. I was expecting to wake up laying on the bed but today here on the couch? Oh Andrea, Where have you been? I thought. So I change my position as sitting and rubbing my eyes. Then I felt my ass was buzzing, Someone texted me. So I pulled it out and saw it was a message from Demi.

GoodMorning babe! Hope you slept well yesterday night. Im sorry I didn't leave you a message last night because I was fucking busy on my Unbroken Tour. But Im free until tomorrow, Can you sleep with me?

I giggle of what Demi told me on the phone. You know the feeling when the first routine you do is to see your girlfriend message. It gives me alot so I'll leave her a message every morning Im awake.

GoodMorning too Beautiful. Woaw! Congrats for your tour babe. And thanks for the message, It gaves me alot and it makes my day perfect, So see you around? At 6:30. I have  a lot more things to do. Bye babe, Love you

-XoAndrea.

After I leave a message for Demi, I grab the towel and I took a quick shower and put my clothes on for my school again. But it was friday, I remember that we can do what ever we want but one hour of discussion. This gonna be the greatest school I've been enrolled. I pick up my phone and a earphones to put in my ears and a bag then I hopped outside of the room. I closed the door but someone grab my arms and I looked back, It's Leila.

"Hey Leila, What's the problem?"

"Nothing. You forgot your water bag, Next time just check your things before leaving.Okay. Goodbye and take care." I hugged her and I hopped inside of the car. Then I started to drive. Once I get their in the school, I immediatly step out from the car and straight ahead to the cafeteria to buy my juice. Once Im finished, Some arms wrapped around my waist, when I turn around, I saw Jannah smiled at me like a evil.

"Fuck! What's wrong Jannah?" I pushed her away and she hit the floor."And what's wrong with you Andrea, why did you pushed me?"

"Just stop acting like we're still official. Jannah you don't understand, I have a girlfriend. Just please, Stop."

"Duh? Im not acting like we're official, Luckily I have a boyfriend better than you Andrea!" Then someone came by her side and they started kissing infront of me. I gave them a disgusted look.

"You guys are fucking gross! Let me out of here." I crossed between them and ran away from them. Great, Im more handsome more than that bitch cruel men.

-Demi's POV-

I stood up infront of the mirror and look at myself. I look so pretty today. By the way Im on my way through the school of Andrea to meet my Lovatics their also to suprise my Babe. I hopped inside with my manager Max. Afterwards, we're here now. I go out from the car and run through the office to talk to the professor. So I placed myself in the table with a mic and when they saw me. They jaw dropped and cover their mouths,the others we're crying and the other's we're freaking out.

"Hello their students, Im Demi Lovato as all you know me, right? So Im here to sign up your posters or whatever, to talk a little a little bonding and took a picture. So Thank you for inviting me here. It's alot." I finally spoke off. They started to talk to me and starting signing their photo's . Then Andrea walk into mine and pecked my lips.

"Eww!" Some students screamed at us.

"Guys! Dont give a shit!" I giggled and they laughed. She sat beside me while Im still signing the photo's them I realised she s staring at me

"Hey! Why are you looking like that?" I punched her shoulder and she laughed."What? Your beautiful, My eyes can't get out of you."

"Aww you lil' kiddo!" She groan."Just stop calling me kiddo please? Im a big girl! Not really." Her words make me laugh so hard that everybody caught my attention.

"Sorry!" I peace signed and smile at them, They all laughed and I placed my mouth through Andrea's ears."Come with me tonight?" I whisper

"Sure." She said excitedly, I said goodbye to them and I grab her hands through the car, It's 7:30 when we got in my house. We changed our clothes and we layed on the bed. Still, She puts her hand around my shoulder and me still wrapping my arms around her waist.

"Babe?"

"Yeah?"

"Can you be my nightingale?"

"Hell Yeah. Not just a nightingale, Im your girlfriend. So I have responsibilty."

"Aww, I love you."

"I love you more babe." She kissed my head and we fell asleep together.

---------

Hows the Chapter 7? I hope you enjoy this chapter. Dont judge of what I wrote in this chapter cause this is all my opinions. So don't forget to vote and Leave us honest comments. Demi loves us! Stay Strong guys! Thanks for the support and cheered.

Follow me on Instagram @MyrilleLovato

Follow me on Twitter @QDLovato

Like me on Facebook @MyrilleBravo.

-XoMyrillexx #LesbianForDemi