Chapter 43: She's Gone

Sometimes, Lovelife was short because on of the lovers went into a accident or let us say suicide but we all know that Andrea wasn't cutting on the story. She's a popular girl who was fall inlove with a hot and beautiful women Demi Lovato.

But we have to accept the fact what happen on what happen. This story will be not a happy ending for everyone because of the event last chapter. But don't lose hope. Maybe God have a better plans for Andrea that's why the accident done.

-Demi's POV-

Im so very pissed of and angry to myself of what relationship I gave for Andrea. Now we're on the drive way throught the hospital where Andrea was already confine. I'm panic and worried about losing her life.

"Momma, don't cry. Andrea was strong, she will never leave you. Trust me." I look back and smile at Naomi. I just nodded and I back staring the window."Can you please faster Zandrew?"

"Sure Demi." He drove fast and it make me wanna scream, then after that we finally arrived here at the hospital, I ran out through the car and ask the secretary at the counter."Where's Andrea Bravo?"

"Room number 456, Ma'am. Who they are?"

"Im the girlfriend." I ran through the elevator and came in, I heard Naomi scream after me but I don't have time to wait them, I have to see Andrea.

"Where's Andrea Bravo! Is she okay? Tell me Doctor!" I scream at the hallway when I get outside of the elevator.

"Okay, Calm down. We're doing our jobs and we're trying to be okay. Who you are?" The doctor ask.

"Im the girlfriend of the patient! Do everything just to make Andrea alright!"

"We promise that Ms.Lovato, Just stay for a few minutes and you'll know the result." I nodded and sat on the lobby."Momma!" I turn around to see Naomi and Zandrew.

"Is everything alright?" Zandrew ask the doctor and Naomi sat beside me."I want to see your Papa."

I giggled."When you call her a papa?" She ask me and I laughed."One time I realize she was the lesbian not me. Im a bi-sexual."

Naomi Smiled at me."I hope Andrea will be alright so both of you stay stick and I can call her Papa." I smiled I hugged her. "Just pray until miracle comes." She spoke off.

-Leila's POV-

I was just chilling and watching TV with my chocolate brownie's, I miss my sister. Even though Im a bipolar, I love her. I think her everytime images flushes through my mind.

"Hey! Everythings fine?" Ianne, my half cousin went here to have their family vacation but both of us were alone.

"Yeah, I just missed my sister!" She pouted and hugged me."I'll call Demi and we can visit her their."

My nervouse and excitement went through my whole body when I heard that. I'm so Guilty of what my bipolar do that's why me and Andrea finally broke our relationship as sisters but I should try myself to apologise so both of us will live together.

"I'll tell you after this call Leila. Yes Demi?" She walk out from the living room, I just walk upstairs to pack some of my things and some things of Ianne. Im so excited to meet my sister again, I hope it will be great.

-Ianne's POV-

"I'll call Demi and we can visit her their." I saw Leila's eyes open widen and she nods. I know that she felt so bad about what happen again. I have 3 missed calls from Demi but I'll try another one then I'll stop.

"I'll tell you after this Leila. Yes Demi?" Finally, Demi answered me but I heard sobs from the other line.

Calling to Demi